Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 11,827

If you go to Replay audio on YT, you can see people in the comments saying they got there because of Jojo (some tik toker I guess??). So it has viral potential, but that was months ago I think

Kindness Admin 7,528
4 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Page 79 keeps crashing or freezing on me. Wtf @admin this is fadological stasis :dean-scream:

Probs just a refresh.

Like the refresh 911 is about to get when Gaga performs it on SNL in a week and a half :classic_ninja:

• lol 1

2 minutes ago, admin said:

Probs just a refresh.

Like the refresh 911 is about to get when Gaga performs it on SNL in a week and a half :classic_ninja:

No I have literally tried 6 times and had to close the tab fully and manually go to the webpage again and no matter what happens if I reach page 79 whether from p78 or p80 or through notifications it just blanks out and prevents me from doing anything at all. I bet it's kirill torpedoing our site :dean-scream:

Kindness Admin 7,528
Just now, DeanClownchester said:

No I have literally tried 6 times and had to close the tab fully and manually go to the webpage again and no matter what happens if I reach page 79 whether from p78 or p80 or through notifications it just blanks out and prevents me from doing anything at all. I bet it's kirill torpedoing our site :dean-scream:

internet technology GIF by Psyklon

Very strange, truly no idea. I'll look into how error logging works.

OMG guys... I was just doing my job reading a book that just came out by a Netflix founder and look what i found

asib.jpg

That was so random I'm living 

The way he called it Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga's ASIB :horse_race:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,827
1 hour ago, Malazam said:

If Blackpink is in NYC then I think Gaga's doing SNL and will perform SC with BP.

I hope they film a mv :katy_pie:

A live performance of SC would do NUMBERS on Youtube!

• paws up 1

27 minutes ago, gagaxuan said:

Okay now that we're back and with all the speculations here.

Can anyone confirm Gaga's doing more promo that's coming soon (aka SNL) or filming mv for SC??

I don't think anybody can confirm that for sure

• thanks 1

Kindness Admin 7,528
31 minutes ago, gagaxuan said:

Okay now that we're back and with all the speculations here.

Can anyone confirm Gaga's doing more promo that's coming soon (aka SNL) or filming mv for SC??

We wish we knew.

• thanks 1