Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

30 minutes ago, Matteo Remondi said:

Brie never talked about Fun Tonight

She said Gaga will film a video for SC and Fun Tonight next, she filmed the 911 video instead.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not attacking her, just stating my opinion based on facts.  Trust me I would like to be proven wrong, since we could use an actual insider.

• paws up 1

18 minutes ago, steccazero said:

https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/332425-charts-discussion/?page=209&tab=comments#comment-12867052

owned evidence GIF

@Andreuyou can tag me if you want, I'm a proud f4ggot and I don't have like an exclusive membership on GGD, this place is more active and with more qualified people so I wanted to join! :classic_biggrin: Why do you have to be so mean?

We're all f-words here so that was not a remark on your sexuality but on the fact that you had no qualms talking shit about certain chartsters on Gagadaily, that's all. 

3 minutes ago, Swallow said:

She said Gaga will film a video for SC and Fun Tonight next, she filmed the 911 video instead.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not attacking her, just stating my opinion based on facts.  Trust me I would like to be proven wrong, since we could use an actual insider.

I remember wrong, I thought it was the other insider, the greek one

• lol 1

1 minute ago, Swallow said:

Again, she never claimed to be an insider and always told us she had a source. The whole debacle with Brie happened on GGD back in June when she told us that all the plans seem to be on hold because Gaga was not doing well mentally, and that's when Admin attacked her for allegedly lying about Gaga's well being, she and most members here left the forum or were banned, and she lost contact with her source. Now we know that she was right and Gaga actually was in a bad place mentally and that's why I assume she decided to put those plans on hold and did 911 instead, 2 months later, because it reflected her mental state.

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364

6 minutes ago, ARTPOP said:

We're all f-words here so that was not a remark on your sexuality but on the fact that you had no qualms talking shit about certain chartsters on Gagadaily, that's all. 

as if this meme hadnt been used 43567898765 times when someone changed their minds... anyways

YouTube charts

54    -2    
Lady Gaga - 911

139    -18    
Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande - Rain On Me (Official Music Video)

158    +6    
Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (from A Star Is Born) (Official Music Video)

458    +32    
Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (From A Star Is Born/Live From The Oscars)

471    +31    
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (Official Music Video)

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 2

1 minute ago, chartgaga said:

I think it was clear that they had plans for another type of rollout and everything changed, so they may have planned videos for SC and Fun Tonight first but decided to switch it up and film 911 instead

Yeah i mean that's possible and it's fun to speculate! 

I just don't understand why everyone accepts this type of explanation for Brie but then go on to attack Babylonhooker for getting right the date, the change of date due to 9/11, the time when they filmed the MV and other things.

The multiple gaga fighting each other was of course bullshit but he also never claimed to be an insider but just reporting info from someone else! 

• thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

as if this meme hadnt been used 43567898765 times when someone changed their minds... anyways

YouTube charts

54    -2    
Lady Gaga - 911

139    -18    
Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande - Rain On Me (Official Music Video)

158    +6    
Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (from A Star Is Born) (Official Music Video)

458    +32    
Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (From A Star Is Born/Live From The Oscars)

471    +31    
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (Official Music Video)

Gurl i know but still i never talked shit about anybody, i just loved the original charts thread and came here as soon as I saw everyone here 💁‍♀️

But still if you wanna play all cool and provocative and randomly come for me, do your thing, rooting for you anyway ❤️

2 minutes ago, steccazero said:

Yeah i mean that's possible and it's fun to speculate! 

I just don't understand why everyone accepts this type of explanation for Brie but then go on to attack Babylonhooker for getting right the date, the change of date due to 9/11, the time when they filmed the MV and other things.

The multiple gaga fighting each other was of course bullshit but he also never claimed to be an insider but just reporting info from someone else! 

I don't think anyone defending Brie is attacking Babylon..? The only thing he's guilty of is being obnoxious with the j.dkd.d828www/www sherlock holmes boxset

• lol 1