Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

41 minutes ago, ARTPOP said:

Who let Swallow in :stable:

Who are you again?

6895b850-40e3-0132-4123-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

37 minutes ago, TINDER said:

Wait what? When? How? Why?

On ATRL everyone wrote her off after she was wrong about the VMAs performance. I haven't been active on GGD ever since Admin banned everyone so I wasn't keeping tabs on her posts, so I can't claim it 100%, but I'm basing it on everyone else on ATRL.

Edited by Swallow

4 minutes ago, Swallow said:

Who are you again?

6895b850-40e3-0132-4123-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

On ATRL everyone wrote her off after she was wrong about the VMAs performance. I haven't been active on GGD ever since Admin banned everyone so I wasn't keeping tabs on her posts, so I can't claim it 100%, but I'm basing it on everyone else on ATRL.

+ also the non-existent videos for Free Woman, Babylon and Fun Tonight.

But hey, it was a very exciting moment, even if all made up

Not Bad Kind Of GIF by MOODMAN

4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

The one we know is not reliable is Babylon Hooker, because where are the mutiple gagas fighting each other?

Brie has told us from the start that she gets her info from a source, and that she herself does not totally trust her source. If some people want to take her word as gospel, that's on them coffee.gif

1 minute ago, Matteo Remondi said:

Brie never talked about Fun Tonight

SHe told us they were shooting the MV, yes.

Btw not coming for her, just answering to the guy asking for info! I actually love insiders/people who repost info, don't care if they are real or fake but it's sooo exciting to me to speculate and imagine what could be! 

26 minutes ago, Matteo Remondi said:

The fact the same ppl shading us on “another forum” just joined here. How funny is that :katy_pie:

https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/332425-charts-discussion/?page=209&tab=comments#comment-12867052

owned evidence GIF

@Andreuyou can tag me if you want, I'm a proud f-word and I don't have like an exclusive membership on GGD, this place is more active and with more qualified people so I wanted to join! :classic_biggrin: Why do you have to be so mean?

• paws up 1

35 minutes ago, Andreu said:

The one we know is not reliable is Babylon Hooker, because where are the mutiple gagas fighting each other?

Well nothing against anyone here, but I don't believe any of them - but I'd say he's the most reliable one imo. Everything he said was right apart from that, the directors interview backed it up recently.

No 'Fun Tonight' being filmed with betty Davies eyes references sized messes :katy_pie:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • thanks 2