Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

6 minutes ago, zcasx said:

Why would anyone want to engage with those miserable people? :rip:

Sadomasochists, people whose ideas depend on other people's opinion, those who live for haters approval...kinda sad!

64e55044bf1ad3c49eaee694a57a8b43eef65919

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 13,326
38 minutes ago, beng said:

Erm she's not even eligible for POTY, Classical. You need at least an album of classical recordings.

I think everyone knows that it’s just a random rumour on stan Twitter :ohyes:

6 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Rain On Me - 401,230,121 (+1,419,332)

911 - 49,949,163 (+343,141

Sour Candy - 147,004,605 (+507,207)

Sour Candy is BEGGING to get a video.

Like Godga you can't be that dumb to ignore it.

What's the point of collabing with Blackpink (clearly not talent) if not for those massive youtube views hihihi

• shook 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 13,326
3 minutes ago, entela said:

Sadomasochists, people whose ideas depend on other people's opinion, those who live for haters approval...kinda sad!

The same stans who argue about “commercial success” and “album sales” while typing with Cheeto dust covered fingers.

spacer.png

• thanks 1
  • lol 2

Popster This Way 900
6 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Rain On Me - 401,230,121 (+1,419,332)

911 - 49,949,163 (+343,141

(no point in tracking this anymore since it's now doing less than SL daily)

Sour Candy - 147,004,605 (+507,207)

Rain on Me might actually be stabilizing. The week over week drop is really small. Would be an absolute dream if it stabilized with over 1 million streams.

• paws up 3

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

haha i know but imagine the boost if she put it on her album :ally:

Mmm true, it might get a couple of 7M updates again but in that case we'd have to deal with Chromatica going 70-OUT :shakes:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Popster This Way 900
28 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Well if you enter a charts thread, be prepared for charts talk, whether that's week 20 or week 3!

Also some of you girlies love bragging about Shallow and ASIB longevity but now 'who cares about week 20', charts thread will track week 20 or week 3. If you don't think it's important don't visit a Gaga thread after week 3. There's people in a charts thread that are objective about Gaga unlike on some parts of GGD

Also... A side note you could be used on ATRL, Chromatica is getting skull dragged hard on there by real haters. No need to hate on fellow fans... so if you want to fight real haters please sign up! 

I tried to help Gaga on ATRL but its too much. The sheer amount of hatred people have for her on there is disgusting. I don't know why Gaga fans even bother to stay on there when most of the forum's traffic is centered around bashing Gaga and creating anti-Gaga threads.

• yaas, gaga 1

6 minutes ago, Delusional said:

An almost 400k update for Just Dance is huge we- 

13 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Just Dance - 318,311,763 (+395,252)

@DeanClownchester

always longed for JD to catch up to PF and BR

1 minute ago, Ethel said:

I tried to help Gaga on ATRL but its too much. The sheer amount of hatred people have for her on there is disgusting. I don't know why Gaga fans even bother to stay on there when most of the forum's traffic is centered around bashing Gaga and creating anti-Gaga threads.

Monsters also make up majority of the users there.

A Popster Is Born 13,326
3 minutes ago, Ethel said:

Why would you voluntarily go to that hell hole? A bunch of losers with no lives won’t decide if she’s successful or not. Even if she retires today she can keep making millions every year with her legacy intact. 

14 minutes ago, Ethel said:

Rain on Me might actually be stabilizing. The week over week drop is really small. 

How dare you crash the dreams of those "fans" that already started countdowning till the day ROM falls below Shallow...

• thanks 1
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 13,326
1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Just Dance smashing :bradley:
This is for ONLY the bad b*ches. This is for the Just Dance stans, the BAD b*chES, and the TRUE Just Dance FANS.

When do you think JD can go diamond? In 2-3 years? 

Popster This Way 900
3 minutes ago, Daphne Guinness said:

Why would you voluntarily go to that hell hole? A bunch of losers with no lives won’t decide if she’s successful or not. Even if she retires today she can keep making millions every year with her legacy intact. 

Someone on R/pophead recommended it as a good place to discuss music. Lets just say I really dont agree with them.

6 hours ago, Andreu said:

I agree that pushing another single would help a lot (no, 911 being  third of a single doesn't count for me) and there is still time for that. But if they don't do it, it's because they didn't care enough for them to do it.

Guys. Neither Gaga, businesswoman, nor Interscope are down to throw money down a well. I think about how much money they lost having to postpone, having to change plans not once (covid) but TWICE (BLM), and still a world tour to do a year late. With the Gucci movie, C3C, she's contractually obligated to go back to Vegas eventually. Y'ALL!!!! 911 was the gift for the fans and thats all we get. I will be pleasantly surprised if we get anything else. Fingers still crossed for Babylon HLV and the Sophie songs, but only because Bloodpop himself said so.