Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 12,810

Well if you enter a charts thread, be prepared for charts talk, whether that's week 20 or week 3!

Also some of you girlies love bragging about Shallow and ASIB longevity but now 'who cares about week 20', charts thread will track week 20 or week 3. If you don't think it's important don't visit a Gaga thread after week 3. There's people in a charts thread that are objective about Gaga unlike on some parts of GGD

Also... A side note you could be used on ATRL, Chromatica is getting skull dragged hard on there by real haters. No need to hate on fellow fans... so if you want to fight real haters please sign up! 

64e55044bf1ad3c49eaee694a57a8b43eef65919

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 4
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 3
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
14 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Wonder if Scooter will force Ariana to attach Stuck With U to AG6

A #1 hit (where he's also credited as a co-writer) with 350M streams would fit well

There's another #1 single where Ariana is credited as a lead artist with a certain Oscar winner :ally:

• yaas, gaga 1

21 minutes ago, Delusional said:

All this Grammy talk reminds me of how I’d sleep through the whole show and wake up to everyone talking about how Gaga sweeped and slayed

I was so torn by the 2018 Grammys that I didn't want to set myself up for disappointment :oscar:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,266
1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Well if you enter a charts thread, be prepared for charts talk, whether that's week 20 or week 3. This ain't 'News and Events: The Chromatica Discussion' suck it up and take in the eras chart runs (no one in particular) I feel like some of you are too into the cult like behaviour to see that sometimes it's fine to criticse Gaga, it doesn't mean she will love you any less lol 

Also some of you girlies love bragging about Shallow and ASIB longevity but now 'who cares about week 20', charts thread will track week 20 or week 3. If you don't think it's important don't visit a Gaga thread after week 3. There gonna people in here that are nothing like the people on GGD Chromatica Discussion where you can't say anything wrong about Gaga. That's fine we're all different! Just brace yourself.

Also you could be used on ATRL, Chromatica is getting skull dragged hard on there, so if you want to fight real haters please sign up! 

You said no one in particular but I felt like I should respond as I’ve been on GGD and now here as well, I have no issues either way, I just think it’s funny when someone is SO one way or the other about it. That’s why I’m still here. Cause I don’t care either way, I love that Chromatica did well and I’m okay that it’s not doing well now cause my life doesn’t revolve around Chromatica’s chart position around the world. I totally love people and appreciate people who do because they’re the ones bringing all the stats to this thread so I love y’all :classic_love: I just don’t understand why it has to be so argumentative  to the point where the thread has already been closed (lol)

Like ma it’s not that serious let’s all have some fun and talk charts, if you’re salty about something and need to log off, do that. Don’t let it spill into some tantrum. And definitely don’t let chart positions influence whether you like music or not, that’s not what it’s about. That’s just my two cents.

:sistrens: love y’all and let’s have some fun discussing charts (without tearing down every other female) that’s what music is supposed to be about

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

THE FACT THAT YOU GUYS ARE STILL AT IT LITERALLY LESS THAN 24 HOURS SINCE @admin ISSUED A f-ING WARNING. GET A f-ING GRIP. WE DON'T GIVE A sh!t, TAKE IT TO STAN TWITTER IF YOU WANT TO EXTEND YOUR DRAGS FOR MORE THAN 3 PAGES f-S' SAKE ENOUGH

dean winchester facepalm GIF

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,810
5 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

love y’all and let’s have some fun discussing charts (without tearing down every other female) that’s what music is supposed to be about

No it wasn't at you, I get the response - but I think some of you are misreading each other, like for example I think that person meant the music is amazing but the era has been a mess so it upsets them. I know you said you are different and you bite your tongue, that was like me on some GGD threads LOL it's fine

OT:

Rain On Me is still at 399m on mine lol I need to see it catching up to BMH! (just as a benchmark) 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • hugs 1

Popster for Sale 44,667
16 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Well if you enter a charts thread, be prepared for charts talk, whether that's week 20 or week 3!

Also some of you girlies love bragging about Shallow and ASIB longevity but now 'who cares about week 20', charts thread will track week 20 or week 3. If you don't think it's important don't visit a Gaga thread after week 3. There's people in a charts thread that are objective about Gaga unlike on some parts of GGD

Also... A side note you could be used on ATRL, Chromatica is getting skull dragged hard on there by real haters. No need to hate on fellow fans... so if you want to fight real haters please sign up! 

Why would anyone want to engage with those miserable people? :rip:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,928
x3
18 minutes ago, entela said:

Apple Music Worldwide Albums Chart

6. Chromatica

7.folklore

10. Future Nostalgia

Still using Apple Music Worldwide Albums Chart in 2020

:ohyes:

Popster for Sale 44,667
4 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Well if y'all feeling fiesty we could use new recruits hihihi 

Lol I was only joking :) 

A lot of people on atrl are really misogynistic and plain evil tbh but I love the concept of the site and sometimes visit the gagabase to see whats being said tbh

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375

This is

3 minutes ago, entela said:

Bieber, Shawn Mendes, Zyan are all bombing with their new releases.

I guess lil girls with hormone problems grow into smart women with taste afterall...

I still remember Zayn stans getting brave

• lol 2