Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster to Popster 4,420

Pop-a-911-ster 28,927
x3
27 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Adele has 2 lives above 500M views on YouTube :rip:

Set Fire To The Rain (Live At The Royal Albert Hall) – 591.6M

When We Were Young (Live at The Church Studios) – 542.5M 

It's impressive but all the live videos performances that have so many views are because they are used like music videos and there isn't an official music video for these songs. Shallow at the Oscars is a rare example cause it has an official music video with a billion views and its still getting big numbers 2 years later ,its gonna outview them in a couple of years. 

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 57,187
4 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

I want Joanne to reach 2xPlat so bad.

The fact that Dua Lipa's debut just reached 2M units and peaked at #27, the lack of streaming for Joanne is :pillow: 

It literally means nothing when the album was released in June 2017 and includes hits from 2015 to 2018 on its 34488487 re-editions  :pillow:

• thanks 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,265
3 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

the fact that the Shallow Grammys performance is 5x times better then the Oscar one but no one remembers it (or no one even know it happend tbh :bradley:)

I love both! I love how we got like two different tones of Shallow, one rock and one more stripped back.

BUT stage design of the oscars performance..them rolling the piano out, Gaga & Bradley entering from the crowd and walking Gaga up the stairs...ICONIC :bradley:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,265
7 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

It literally means nothing when the album was released in June 2017 and includes hits from 2015 to 2018 on its 34488487 re-editions  :pillow:

Tbh honest that’s my least favorite thing about streaming.....artists literally changing their work after it’s been released (example being Shawn Mendes changing the track list on the album to include IICHY)

something about it just takes away the “art” of it all...a re-release with additional tracks is one thing but completely changing an album and it’s track list after it’s been released just for numbers and sales is just so...not what music is about. I hate it.

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 2

13 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Is it close? 

I don't know about its exact units but I hope it passed at least 1.5m since it was certified Platinum 3 years ago

12 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

True but regardless of this,  Joanne is stagnating (well actually all her previous albums sans ASIB and sometimes The Fame do)  :pillow:

Just now, Fame Romance said:

Global Spotify:

#54(=) Rain on Me (1,402,464) (+71k)

I didn't think it'd climb back to 1.4M :rat:

Ready for the AG6 boost :ally:

the fact that ROM would get an even bigger boost when Ariana releases if Scooter hadn't payoled Stuck with you on Arianas spotify page, RAT :rat:

• lol 1