Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

because the way you spelled Pa amb tomàquet was a little painful to see :bradley:

Well, I’m not from Cataluña and I don’t know the original word, I just know that “pan tumaca” is said like that in Madrid. :sweat::shakes:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,936
2 hours ago, Ms I am a local said:

If some people listen to pop music and likes it because it is being successful then you should switch to Rihanna or sumn. Oh wait, she retired... well, then go for Adele I guess :horse_race:

Just don’t let stupid sh!t like sales and streaming numbers impact your decision on whether the music is good or not or whether you enjoy it or not...it’s pretty simple:awkney:

y’all are always calling people cupcakes and stuff but then you let your poor fragile souls get hurt by sales in Estonia...like take a step back...music not the bling 

All love :romance:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
5 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

I enjoy Gaga's music but knowing many others enjoy it too gives it an extra nice feeling

:ally:

For me it's the opposite. I don't like sharing Gaga's music with the basic hoes :shakes: they don't deserve ha.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 4

A Popster Is Born 12,762
6 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

11 submissions :romance:

They really want that Grammy. I am more confident now. Hopefully we will get more promo and one more MV and then 'Chromatica 4' as an extension or 'dlc' kind of fashion with another collab for one final hit, released at Grammys (also with a ballad on for the GrandPee) 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 13,326
7 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Just don’t let stupid sh!t like sales and streaming numbers impact your decision on whether the music is good or not or whether you enjoy it or not...it’s pretty simple:awkney:

y’all are always calling people cupcakes and stuff but then you let your poor fragile souls get hurt my sales in Estonia...like take a step back...music not the bling 

All love :romance:

I think these people try to replace a void in their own lives with their fave’s success. For them it’s merely something to use as a shield on stan Twitter. I don’t think Gaga or even Katy are thinking about their sales. They’re making millions each year while bitter stans cry for the tiniest of the things :tea:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,936
7 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

They really want that Grammy. I am more confident now. Hopefully we will get more promo and one more MV and then 'Chromatica 4' as an extension or 'dlc' kind of fashion with another collab for one final hit, released at Grammys (also with a ballad on for the GrandPee) 

I’m still confident depending on noms Gaga is leaving with at least 1 win, at this point I don’t see how ROM doesn’t win BPDGP 

and Taylor isn’t even pushing exile right now, “the 1” is the next single, I don’t see a non pushed single bearing out a multi platinum #1 by one of the academy’s faves 

but I think she could snatch some of the lesser awards, I can see ROM winning best video and Alice winning if its nominated perhaps? Or maybe the composition can win something? :tea:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 13,326
1 minute ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

I’m still confident depending on noms Gaga is leaving with at least 1 win, at this point I don’t see how ROM doesn’t win BPDGP 

and Taylor isn’t even pushing exile right now, “the 1” is the next single, I don’t see a non pushed single bearing out a multi platinum #1 by one of the academy’s faves 

I agree with everything you said. Also like I mentioned before, Ariana’s new album will break records and bring her in the spotlight again. People are more likely to vote for something with her name on it as compared to Bon Iver who is not making any headlines.

A Popster Is Born 13,326
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

People already predicting 500-600k first week numbers which is HUGE 

could be the biggest first week for female rapper no? 

The miseducation of Lauryn Hill sold 422k first week. I think Cardi can break that.

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,762

UK:

Rare #2 Peak, 26 weeks overall 

Chromatica #1 peak, 20 weeks overall 

USA:

Rare #1 peak, 25 weeks overall 

Chromatica #1 peak, 20 weeks*

Belgium Albums top 50:

Rare #1 peak, 11 weeks charting

Chromatica #3 peak, 11 weeks charting top 50 

Australia top 50 

Rare #1 peak, 6 weeks top 50 

Chromatica #1 peak, 19 weeks top 50 

Norway:

Rare #1 peak, 40 weeks overall 

Chromatica #3 peak, 12 weeks overall 

Ireland:

Chromatica #1 peak, 20 weeks overall*

Rare #4 peak, 40 weeks charting overall*

France top 150:

Rare #6 peak, 19 weeks charting overall 

Chromatica #1 peak, 19 weeks charting*

Spain:

Rare #6 peak, 11 weeks charting overall 

Chromatica #2 Peak, 19 weeks charting overall*

Canada:

Rare #1 peak, 23 weeks overall 

Chromatica #1 peak, 20 weeks charting 

Italy:

Rare #6 peak, 6 weeks charting overall, I-

Chromatica #1 peak, 20 weeks charting*

Rain On Me obliterated Lose You To Love me WW, although LYTLM spent 3 more weeks top 10 USA, and left after 23 weeks vs 20 weeks. LYTLM is 2x Platinum US. 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,752

The essays in the last pages :rip:

Gaga s team was very smart with the submissions, hopefully she gets at least 3 noms.

And ASIB still slaying the charts more than 2 years after release, I love it :shakes: