Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster to Popster 4,199
33 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

lmao do we believe this? Apparently this person is a Grammy voter, but what is POTY? Why no AOTY submission? Alice in Dance when that's a DJ only category? It's probably fake.

It’s not fake. She’s an actual voter, lol.

And that’s not all of her submissions. Of course Chromatica was submitted for AOTY too, Natalie herself posted it days ago.

• paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 11,822
1 hour ago, DeanClownchester said:

If Gaga loses album but wins the new categories, that's another flex on her versatility

She is not winning any Grammy for the album itself. ROM pop duo is our only chance

• sad 1

Popster This Way 900
7 minutes ago, GuiLM said:

tragic :rip:

Its doing better than I would have thought back in May.

Still hoping she has more in store for the album though. Another single or a deluxe edition to keep Chromatica relevant would be nice. Hopefully next month. 

• paws up 7

Since we are in October, let me track (the wasted Halloween smashes) Monster and Bloody Mary daily streams to see if they get an increase by the end of the month.

16/10

MONSTER 45.388.175 streams

BLOODY MARY 28.057.754 streams

giphy.gif 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Kindness Admin 7,527
1 hour ago, Artur said:

Since we are in October, let me track (the wasted Halloween smashes) Monster and Bloody Mary daily streams to see if they get an increase by the end of the month.

16/10

MONSTER 45.388.175 streams

BLOODY MARY 28.057.754 streams

giphy.gif 

They should remake this movie only with Gaga songs honestly.

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 519

Ugh, the way putas is slowly becoming a staple here, therefore conferming Shakira's impact on the English language! Get those subtle streams Shak, on her way to become the most streamed artist ever a puta after another

22C8D875-B3DD-473A-8AC7-0F83A4CB680F.jpe

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,363

The way I won the day for the first time yesterday :happydance: a moment most pleasing in my popa911 :ally: I would like to thank the chartsters for making this possible, and the delulus who gave me the chance of quoting them with a more sensible approach to the issue and get a lot of Thanks's

• paws up 1