Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Months after that, Taylor praised Gaga's versatility and Gaga loved Taylor's performance at the COVID event she curated

Taylor also dedicated a section on how she likes Gaga on that one magazine special. Was it Billboard or Rolling Stone?

• paws up 1

Gaming Leader 1,283
x2
2 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Taylor also dedicated a section on how she likes Gaga on that one magazine special. Was it Billboard or Rolling Stone?

It was Entertainment Weekly

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 13,327
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

To think 1989*utchart*d really started all of this... funny how far can the impact of a bored and miserable twitter f word

Why do I feel 1989outcharted is related to a certain chart account on this thread :horse_race:

• lol 1

9 minutes ago, Daphne Guinness said:

Also I might drink but I’d love to try what Ms. @chartgagais smoking. 

“When Swift was 14, her father relocated to Merrill Lynch’s Nashville office as a way to help dear Taylor break into country music. As a sophomore in high school, she got a convertible Lexus. Around the same time, her dad bought a piece of Big Machine, the label to which Swift signed.”

Ma'am we all know daddy bought her a career and most of her Grammys too through the redneck grammy voters.

Anyway, her kpop-ed fanbase should worry about the fact that this is her 3rd album in a row without a global hit.

Just because they keep streaming and buying in bulk her work (and them only cause GP hasn't heard of Swift since the 1989 day musically bar the time when she is victimizing herself from Kanye for the 100th time), wont make her musically relevant in 2020.

See her having more daily streams than Gaga, but less monthly listeners.

In other words, no one but her kpop-ed fanbase is checking Swift out.

OUCH!

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 519

If there's one puta that deserves daily draggings is Miss Lovato, she's the human version of a bedbug: loud, stinky, annoying to anyone's existence, not even spiders would eat her... completely hateful me thinks

IMG_20190704_012342.jpg.f65f8c04f4d8c5a4

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

Popster This Way 567
2 minutes ago, Mylo said:

If there's one puta that deserves daily draggings is Miss Lovato, she's the human version of a bedbug: loud, stinky, annoying to anyone's existence, not even spiders would eat her... completely hateful me thinks

no i love her... honestly i even like taylor but not her republian dad

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,762
22 minutes ago, Andreu said:

@ItsGenuineGuy09go to HMV and buy a couple traumatica copies and return them once the tracking week is over

106B9D65-9C96-44A4-A424-8D689C1C7566.thu

a plan

106B9D65-9C96-44A4-A424-8D689C1C7566.thu

I'm just shocked it made it a final week! 

4 more weeks than Artpop, and 2 more weeks and it'll out do Joanne, Joanne had a lot of promo and Joanne re entered 2 times.. Chromatica can do it imo if they actually cared about it enough to see it has some further potential :rip:

My standards are her out doing her last albums and having another hit... Thats all it needs and it'll be a decent 'past her peak pop star doing gay music' Chart Performance

(Thanks to my research! Don't bother with Taylor, completely different artists). 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

8 minutes ago, Daphne Guinness said:

Why do I feel 1989outcharted is related to a certain chart account on this thread :horse_race:

Wouldn't be surprised!

Claims to stan Gaga, yet throws her under the bus for everyone.

What a stan!

• thanks 2

Popster for Sale 41,578
7 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

Why is this chart thread slowly turning into SYG :awkney:

Because some members take the liberty given to them too damn far, thinking that out of a dictatorship means complete freedom.

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
12 minutes ago, Mylo said:

Shes not relevant enough to be discussed

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,512
36 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Female songs with most weeks in the Top 100

1. Sia - Chandelier (114 weeks)

2. Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You (99 weeks)

3. Christina Perri - A Thousand Years (89 weeks)

4. Lady Gaga - Poker Face (84 weeks)

4. (+1) Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (84 weeks)*

5. Adele - Someone Like You (78 weeks)

6. Beyonce - Single Ladies (77 weeks)

7. Amy Winehouse - Rehab (76 weeks)

8. Keala Settle, The Greatest Showman Cast - This Is Me (75 weeks)

9. Adele - Make You Feel My Love (73 weeks)

Top 3 next month and #1 in April/May

28 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

does anyone knows how much Shallow is doing weekly in UK?

~10-11k units

• paws up 2
  • shook 1
  • thanks 1

Anyway, Ariana dropping next week her single may join Godga into the select few of pop girls that are able to get a GLOBAL hit in  2016, 2017, 2018, 2019  2020.

Not everyone can relate to that!

New York Laugh GIFs | Tenor

• yaas, gaga 1