Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 10,029
Just now, Daphne Guinness said:

Still better than 0% :shakes:

well Joe could have worked a little harder to support his daughter's dreams and talent... but he was a rigid Republican who made his daughter depressed after she dedicated a whole album to heal him... but I guess it was easier to use Gaga's name when she became big to promote his restaurant

Chromatica completes 20 weeks on the UK chart and will probably be OUT next week. 

The Remix - 23 weeks
Joanne - 22 weeks

Both of these albums peaked at #3 (and spent only one week in the Top 10), while Chromatica scored two weeks at #1 :rip:

• sad 3

A Popster Is Born 13,388
2 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

well Joe could have worked a little harder to support his daughter's dreams and talent... but he was a rigid Republican who made his daughter depressed after she dedicated a whole album to heal him... but I guess it was easier to use Gaga's name when she became big to promote his restaurant

Thank God we don’t stan Joe, but a self made hardworking LGBT ally, not someone who pretends to be one just for clout :shakes:

Edited by Daphne Guinness

Pop-a-911-ster 30,347

Fad's UK team better come up with something real quick in the UK. I guess we have to pretend to be happy our fave has other priorities than selling as much as possible and boosting her stats unlike some other gurlies

106B9D65-9C96-44A4-A424-8D689C1C7566.thu

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
Just now, Andreu said:

Fad's UK team better come up with something real quick in the UK. I guess we have to pretend to be happy our fave has other priorities than selling as much as possible and boosting her stats unlike some other gurlies

106B9D65-9C96-44A4-A424-8D689C1C7566.thu

most of the girlies aren't promoting their album... so... well it was cute on premiere week

Pop-a-911-ster 31,658
1 minute ago, Thrasher said:

Chromatica completes 20 weeks on the UK chart and will probably be OUT next week. 

The Remix - 23 weeks
Joanne - 22 weeks

Both of these albums peaked at #3 (and spent only one week in the Top 10), while Chromatica scored two weeks at #1 :rip:

yeah Chromatica is the definition of being frontloaded :rip:

Fun fact for Miss Clowntela :abel_glow:

91 - Taylor Swift - Lover (60 weeks)

97 - Lady Gaga - Chromatica (20 weeks)

Popster This Way 519
1 minute ago, Thrasher said:

The Remix - 23 weeks
Joanne - 22 weeks

Damn, if anything I'm impressed by The Remix' longevity: how the hell a remix album has charted for so long, The Fame really was a monster smash :fall:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,227
25 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Another day in pop a Tay11 website, another fight between Gags and Tay

It’s honestly so incredibly tiring at this point.....I can’t believe people have time to argue like that, it’s really pathetic ngl

Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

can’t wait for Ariana to release her new album and all of sudden she’ll be public enemy #1, a handful of users here are predictable and incredibly insecure (which is why they NEED Gaga to be the highest selling female) and it SHOWS 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 2
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,227
1 minute ago, DeanClownchester said:

Gaga and Taylor literally support each other. Taylor was supportive of Gaga durinf ARTPOP.

S

T

O

P

Even Gaga thought Taylor’s support was bullshit until her hairdresser was like “umm no she was BLASTING ARTPOP while I was in her room” 

I love Taylor and Gaga and y’all need to choke :ohyes:

• thanks 2

Gaming Leader 1,283
x2
3 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Gaga and Taylor literally support each other. Taylor was supportive of Gaga durinf ARTPOP.

S

T

O

P

This

Even Gaga was surprised Taylor was honest with her.

And did you guys notice when Gaga won the Golden Globe for Shallow and Taylor waited until Gaga got on stage to give the award and didn't pay attention to the others. And they hugged at the end.

Months after that, Taylor praised Gaga's versatility and Gaga loved Taylor's performance at the COVID event she curated.

Edited by KatieJudasGaga4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,420

lmaooo at this comment on the Sour Candy audio on YT:

"I still can't believe BLACKPINK got featured in this legendary album.. they're really that good"

Chromatica's no ASIB, BTW or TF so legendary might be a stretch lmaoo 

Edited by WildAmerican

2 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

most of the girlies aren't promoting their album... so... well it was cute on premiere week

you mean only Taylor, and if your album is going down, you need to do every promo you can to interest people for your music and no just go silent. I am actually surprised she is still on the charts

A Popster Is Born 13,388

Anyway I don’t need to argue people who discredit Gaga while hiding behind her image. Taylor literally wants to model her career after Gaga and there can’t be a bigger compliment than that. Stream Folklore and Chromatica :kiss:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,347
4 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

can’t wait for Ariana to release her new album and all of sudden she’ll be public enemy #1,

depends if a handful of users insist in comparing her and Gaga's number every 2 hours and push the narrative she's better than gaga in every way :pillow:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1