Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

36 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

Curious what Interscope’s plan is going forward. While 911 got a video and has been added to some playlists, at least in the states it doesn’t appear that it’ll be pushed as an official single. 

I think Interscope might just use songs in the next few months as album promo? We saw how nice the boosts were from the video and CBS interview last week. 

I think it’d be pretty nice to do something like this and gradually work on MVs for each song, they can use them to keep marketing and pushing the album up until 2021 for the rescheduled tour dates

• paws up 1

6 hours ago, Swallow said:

Welcome :classic_love:

I assume you are little legend on GGD?

I wouldn’t say a legend,  but a veteran. Got toxic in there, and said goodbye to the forum when the chartsters got ban.

OT: 911 flopping in Azerbaijan :pillow:

Edited by GreekGod
  • paws up 1

Kindness Admin 7,529
10 minutes ago, beng said:

Honestly, I don't see the tour happening in 2021. The vaccine rollout will take months.

Yeah, it's making me depressed. That's the thing I'm looking forward to most for next year (that and like being able to be a hoe/meet my future husband :pillow:).

Kindness Admin 7,529
12 minutes ago, Paradise is in my hands said:

What do we want our next video to be? After 911, I’m hoping for Replay.:classic_love:

It should be Sour Candy.

Free Woman next month, Fun Tonight (as the new single) in Jan and Babylon in June for pride

Popster for Sale 41,787
3 minutes ago, admin said:

It should be Sour Candy.

Free Woman next month, Fun Tonight (as the new single) in Jan and Babylon in June for pride

Interscope's wallet is quaking

• lol 1