Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

3 minutes ago, Miaou said:

2 years after its release :

Spotify Australia

#79 Shallow

Spotify Canada

#69 Shallow

Spotify Belgium

#79 Shallow

Spotify Norway

#77 Shallow 

#105 ARUTW

Impressive

Just got 4X platinum certification in Spain even tho it peaked at #11 on the weekly chartI, where it's currently at #90 

Spotify #120 and 50,980 plays

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,481

Curious what Interscope’s plan is going forward. While 911 got a video and has been added to some playlists, at least in the states it doesn’t appear that it’ll be pushed as an official single. 

I think Interscope might just use songs in the next few months as album promo? We saw how nice the boosts were from the video and CBS interview last week. 

• paws up 2

Just now, ConnorFilm said:

Did we ever figure out if Brie Candy on GGD was right and Gaga did indeed shoot videos for Babylon and FW? 

I can't even imagine the wonderful Babylon visuals we could get...  I find it radio friendly and the one with the most single potential I SAID IT

• paws up 1

Just now, KingOfSpain said:

I can't even imagine the wonderful Babylon visuals we could get...  I find it radio friendly and the one with the most single potential I SAID IT

i want them to end the era with that as a single + video + remix 

A Popster Is Born 11,752
3 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

Did we ever figure out if Brie Candy on GGD was right and Gaga did indeed shoot videos for Babylon and FW? 

No but most likely fake info that he recieved :katy_pie:

Popster to Popster 4,481
2 minutes ago, Doncho said:

No but most likely fake info that he recieved :katy_pie:

Yeah. It doesn’t make sense to shoot a video for 911 in August if they already had others lined up. Unless, of course, Gaga was set on using 911.

i think the plan was indeed to make all those videos brie was hinting towards (Babylon, Free Woman, Fun tonight, Sour Candy) but covid came before they could start on those.  So she made 911 instead when it was safe to shoot videos again since that was the one the fans streamed the most after the album release. 

But who knows, maybe there is indeed a Free woman and Babylon video ready, they just don't want them to be released right now. 

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 7,520
1 hour ago, TINDER said:

Hey y'all I'm so happy to see so many familiar faces, I was known as Tinder on that other site, and they banned me for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I got to know this site via twitter! I hope you all are fine.

I was an active lurker of the charts thread over there.

Welcomeeeeeee 

58 minutes ago, steccazero said:

And what about it? :rat:

Anyway hello everyone, we missed you (and yes admin changed the url to a GGD one lol)

LOL, it still links here tho, it seems he didn't change the underlying link. Poor thing :rip:

55 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

Hello legends! Im glad we got a new forum cupcake-free. Stream 911. Cheers!:pillow:

Yasss, there will always be dessert tho :katy_pie:

49 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

countdown for her SNL performance with BLACKPINK this Saturday :classic_love:

Next Saturday!

48 minutes ago, Patch The Line said:

I’m glad that this site doesn’t have any ads.

:sweat:Those will probably come, cause the site ain't free, but I'll be nice about it

45 minutes ago, gagaxuan said:

Okay just discovered yall from the ggd. I was banned previously as well. 

Happy to see you all again!

welcome jimmy fallon GIF