Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster This Way 519

Not her giggling as soon as she's about to say "This is my new single" :rip:  or when she had to check the correct way to spell the website's url, we stan a professional troll 

tenor.gif

Pop-a-911-ster 39,267
8 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Didn't she said in that Billboard interview that she couldn't care less about Zoom piano performances?

No Bobby said that Chromatica isn’t the type of records that would be promotable through a zoom piano performance...which I mean he isn’t WRONG...of course any promo would help but let’s not act like singing acoustic versions of all these songs is what the album was meant to do. It needs to be upbeat, the album was made for a club. 

Popster This Way 519
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

YouTube exposed them for having millions ans millions of bots, the way they would be flops without them :rip:

Fixed it for you, can't wait for their disbandment as soon as South Korea calls each one of them for Military Duty

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0

A Popster Is Born 12,810

I-

2 year old songs Shallow and ARUTW combined are probably out streaming the entire album :rip:It won't be long before Shallow on its own is outstreaming it... was only released 3 weeks ago! This is one almighty BOMB... She'll never be allowed to release again :dean_scream:

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,267
2 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I-

2 year old songs Shallow and ARUTW combined are probably out streaming the entire album :rip:It won't be long before Shallow on its own is outstreaming it... was only released 3 weeks ago! This is one almighty BOMB... She'll never be allowed to release again :dean_scream:

Album tracks having a total of 4M streams to date :rip: I really didn’t even mind the album that much but I also haven’t checked into since it’s first week out...so I can definitely understand why it didn’t catch on like AT ALL....poor Katy...:rip:

Popster This Way 545
3 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I-

this is downright shocking and sad what happened to her

truly shows the GP can love you and throw you away unexpectedly 

Popster for Sale 57,204
5 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I-

Serving A person math LMAO

The fact that Glory, Britney Jean, Lotus and Bionic outlasted it on the BB200 :rip:

Popster for Sale 41,793

I'm glad Katy did the SBHTS when she was at her peak. At least we got a great show from her, which I don't think would have happened if she waited it out.

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,267
2 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

this is downright shocking and sad what happened to her

truly shows the GP can love you and throw you away unexpectedly 

Which is why you won’t find me b*ching about Gaga still managing to get Solo Platinum Top 5 hits and 2x platinum #1 hits....Gaga’s still a FORCE :carly_bye: watch out she coming for an Oscar with Gucci 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
8 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I-

she was so lucky she could slap NRO to the album. If NRO wasn't there, the album would have 260M streams in total :rip:

pretty embarrasing that 2/3 of the streams of the album come from a song that wasnt supposed to be in it

13 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I-

Not album tracks having 3M streams 2 months after release, when Godga had tracks debut with 3M in the first day :rip:

Katy Abdul Perrished indeed.