Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

8 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Levitating" — Spotify Charts (10/14):

WW: #61 (+7) — +1,203,024 plays *New Peak*
US: #76 (+6) — +300,443 plays *New Peak*
UK: #32 (+1) — +143,653 plays *New Peak*

:rip:

Thank you TTH payola, radio payola etc etc

Also TTH position was moved up (+1)

Watch it rise "organically" in TTH till they make top 5

A Popster Is Born 16,862
4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

What I hate the most about these things is that they really found the way for these payola'd chart runs to seem organic

TTH

#13(+1) Levitating ft. Dababy

won't be surprised for another top10 Residency 

:dean_scream:

Edited by FRANZGA

Popster for Sale 41,998
6 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Ariana’s tweet is at 1.1M Likes and on Facebook her post is at almost 600K Likes :rip: 

the demand :rip:

She's about to supply :shakes:

A Popster Is Born 16,862

spread the word to liddos to not take the ArixGaga bait.. 

O.T i see 911 didn't recover from the fall.. i hope it stabilizes around 300k daily views for another month

I hope Ariana demolishes Dua.

ariana grande pop GIF by Beamly US

Spoiler

I mean I like Dua and I don't like creating drama but the payola of Dua is disgusting so I would like to see Dua's team try hard only to fail against a real organic smash

Pop-a-911-ster 30,432
6 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

I hope Ariana demolishes Dua.

ariana grande pop GIF by Beamly US

Reveal hidden contents

I mean I like Dua and I don't like creating drama but the payola of Dua is disgusting so I would like to see Dua's team try hard only to fail against a real organic smash

I thought you could enjoy everyone's music in peace without engaging in these competitions

1356910966_deanicon.thumb.jpg.050f0e5f46

Spoiler

jokes aside, drag ha

smilega.thumb.jpg.eadef11ac2b7c75799482e

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Have you forgotten that excel sheet that showed how american radios played 3 Ari songs per hour? because I haven't. And let's not pretend that wasnt payola :ally:

Her power! It's backed by Spotify stats too luv. Her albums have been steadily growing consistently. 

Popster for Sale 45,027
6 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I thought you could enjoy everyone's music in peace without engaging in these competitions

1356910966_deanicon.thumb.jpg.050f0e5f46

Reveal hidden contents

jokes aside, drag ha

smilega.thumb.jpg.eadef11ac2b7c75799482e

I feel like right now Ariana and Dua can't be compared. Dua is still in the process of getting hits to gain a fanbase and establish her brand/sound. This album was a step in the right direction the same way as Dangerous Woman was. Gained them both a few hits and the support of a lot of gay people which tend to be more loyal fans. Maybe her next eras she will establish her brand even further and actually gain a big fanbase so she doesnt rely on the gp entirely.

Edited by zcasx

6 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

O.T i see 911 didn't recover from the fall.. i hope it stabilizes around 300k daily views for another month

what bait?

Anyway, ma'am why are you expecting a nonsingle to do 500k views on youtube 1 month later...

If anything I'm really surprised how good has been doing so far, a nonsingle, in a platform where english songs are struggling more and more.

For example Beyonce's Already video (which had a massive promotion on apple and from disney but thats another story) has 30M views 3 months later and it fell at 100k daily at this point.

I guess 911's video greatness is the reason it didn't freefall drastically. 

A Popster Is Born 12,847
12 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

I don't think there will be an Ari v Chromatica war at all because of ROM, they'll be an intense swift one though with liddos joining in as pay back :rip: