Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster This Way 701
3 minutes ago, ARTPOP said:

In what sense is she that

I don t know but she feels like a parody of gaga.. 

When gaga was in her debut was compared to Madonna but you could tell the difference.. The problem was only the born this way fiasco which but when you watched gaga performing you can clearly saw that she was different from Madonna When I see Ava I see only gaga and nothing more.. She lacks personality or maybe it is her label

Edited by MissAsia
  • paws up 1

2 minutes ago, MissAsia said:

When gaga was in her debut was compared to Madonna but you could tell the difference.. When I see Ava I see only gaga and nothing more.. She lacks personality or maybe it is her label

I just don't see Gaga in her at all... i mean i wish i did 

17 minutes ago, beng said:

Timestamp 2:50 to 3:00 is awful, for example

i also never understood why they repeated the same scene at the start of the venus part, many of the outside pool parts were messy tbh. and not a technical aspect but they really had to ruin the video with Cohen and the shoot of the housewives fake playing instruments :rip:

Kindness Admin 7,528
6 minutes ago, MissAsia said:

Is it true that we ll get a chromatica ep like the fame monster? 

You best keep praying :octopus::pillow:

A Popster Is Born 18,408
9 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

i also never understood why they repeated the same scene at the start of the venus part, many of the outside pool parts were messy tbh. and not a technical aspect but they really had to ruin the video with Cohen and the shoot of the housewives fake playing instruments :rip:

The housewives were a good addition imo, but the Andy Cohen part. Cringe.

16 minutes ago, MissAsia said:

When gaga was in her debut was compared to Madonna but you could tell the difference.. The problem was only the born this way fiasco which but when you watched gaga performing you can clearly saw that she was different from Madonna When I see Ava I see only gaga and nothing more.. She lacks personality or maybe it is her label

The new generationa of popstars most likely will have the impact of Lady Gaga, I think it's pretty normal.

• paws up 1