Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster for Sale 41,791
5 minutes ago, Mylo said:

Just like she needed Tony to win a Grammy, Bradley Cooper to get an Oscar, and a pregnant Beyonce to do Coachella, she's such a mafia leech ugh

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0

Whew when you put it that way. Joanne the Scammer

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0

• lol 1

Popster This Way 519
Just now, Andreu said:

rumer has it that she was the one who impregnated beyonce just so she would get the chance to perform instead. Disgusting tbh.

Not surprised: heard Stefano Giovanni Angelino Germanotta sleeps with Joanne's Trattoria's rats, of course she would do such things as soon as she sees a chance to be "compared" to these successful women 

IMG_20190704_012342.jpg.f65f8c04f4d8c5a4

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

Stupid Love

iTunes:

#122 Mexico (NE)

#343 United States (+170)

#382 Australia (NE)

#1353 United Kingdom (+124)

Wedding video impact?!

All the phaguettes better get married more

4 hours ago, Andreu said:

Saw a samsung ad with Dynamite as its background music :dean_scream: 

A Samsung Note ad with both Dynamite video and song plays every single ad break I encountered for some time. Imagine if that was what Gaga got with Apple

Edited by 0707alp
  • sad 1

4 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Well she did and she had SL ad whose views could have secured a top 1 debut if it counted on top of the official MV but :dean_scream:

I am not talking about Youtube. Samsung airs that ad on National tv every single ad break.

A Popster Is Born 11,546
53 minutes ago, Andreu said:

rumer has it that she was the one who impregnated beyonce just so she would get the chance to perform instead. Disgusting tbh.

Are you trying to tell me, she used her dique, that she claimed she doesn’t have? 

Who would have though she would be Such a liar and a fraud. She should be ashamed of her gimmicks.