Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster for Sale 44,692

Bloodpop truly is someone I hope and pray Gaga won't collab from now on... Im glad he helped her as a friend and I hope he keeps doing it but his productions are so lackluster and boring tbh

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 41,795
2 minutes ago, zcasx said:

Bloodpop truly is someone I hope and pray Gaga won't collab from now on... Im glad he helped her as a friend and I hope he keeps doing it but his productions are so lackluster and boring tbh

Perfect Illusion was a warning sign huh

5 minutes ago, zcasx said:

his production on chromatica is fu**ing fantastic, soo i dont know what you talking about

• hugs 1
  • thanks 2

Popster This Way 519
1 minute ago, DeanClownchester said:

1000 Doves album version is thematically fitting because the chorus becomes uplifting, which matches the lyrics. The piano version remains tonally angry and frustrated.

It's clear even at the first listen that the house production, and the uplifting chorus are to let the song have a "joy after pain" type of feeling, it's such a great song :bradley:

Same cannot be said about Smegma, the abort of Traumatica since to this day

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,568
2 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

THIS. This is the exact word to describe SFA. It's pure club euphoria. Those synths instantly make me feel like I'm at a huge rave.

tenor.gif

Oh hey sis. Good to see you :shakes:

Popster This Way 519

If there were no Alice, Stupid Larva still would have been THE banger of Chromatica, but y'all are too busy getting deafened by Ariola's vocals on ROM to appreciate its epic, Lead single melody 

Edited by Mylo
  • shook 1
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 11,568
2 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Omg hi :shakes:

Hello to all my fellow chartsters. So happy to be here again. I'd have signed up earlier but real life got me busy. :rat:

It's not like much was happening in the Coronomatica world during that period :happydance: