Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 10,029
Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

Is it even realistic to think that Gaga could get nominated in Best Dance Recording? Even if she submitted there lol 

NO, never gonna happen, she is not eligible

• paws up 4
  • thanks 2

Popster for Sale 41,578

Artists can submit to whichever category they want. The committees reserve the right to throw them out and put them in another category as they like.

4 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Hallucimate also been submitted - ATRL already created the poll LOL

I think Gaga could potentially win that one, and then MV for ROM. I think Taylor will win pop duo. ROM deserves at least oen grammy.

Do you know what are the other potential songs in the best dance recording?

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
Just now, entela said:

Do you know what are the other potential songs in the best dance recording?

tbh this year has been extremely boring in the dance scene, I feel like we have had very few big dance songs. Breaking Me? Roses remix? (which will of course be nominated in the remix category) But the grammys in that field have always been a joke so.

Popster for Sale 41,578
Just now, Andreu said:

tbh this year has been extremely boring in the dance scene, I feel like we have had very few big dance songs. Breaking Me? Roses remix? (which will of course be nominated in the remix category) But the grammys in that field have always been a joke so.

Remixes are not eligible for Dance Recording.

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
Just now, beng said:

Remixes are not eligible for Dance Recording.

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,762
1 minute ago, beng said:

It is unrealistic to think Alice or Hallucinate will be nominated for Dance. Look at the nominees since 2012. All were songs by DJs/producers.

yes but it seems weird that they would both just submit their songs to that category - maybe they are changing the rules for them this year because they want them to attend

2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Super true.

This year, the dance scene has been super dry, so I wouldn't be surprised if Alice gets in.

After all it's a pure dance song.