Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 10,029
3 minutes ago, Yanko said:

stand dont have that much power, you really cant expect it to hold up in streams when it has 0 songs on tth, and no current single (911 has 16m playlist reach)

it's just excuses, plenty of albums have stabilized with no songs on TTH, Chromatica isn't one of them

Pop-a-911-ster 30,433
7 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

https://spotifycharts.com/regional

Spotify Global:

Gaga 2 songs: Shallow and ROM (ROM highest charting)

Dua 4 songs: Levitating, DSN, and Break My Heart, and UN Dia (un Dia highest charting)

Taylor 0 songs

Katy 0 songs

Beyonce 0 songs

Ava Max: 1 song (Kings and Queens)

Ariana 3 songs: 7 rings, SWU, ROM (ROM highest charting)

Ariana is doing good for no era :shakes:

no era but 2/3 of her songs were released recently, so i don't think its a fair comparison.

A Popster Is Born 16,865
33 minutes ago, entela said:

folklore already below future nostalgia

Here's Chromatica in its 12th Week Saturday Update

Not that bad :oscar:

• paws up 4
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 12,847
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

no era but 2/3 of her songs were released recently, so i don't think its a fair comparison.

When we get the ROM performance we deserve at the EMAs and AMAs for ROM, and SC is back on form with multiple versions and a MV, we will trounce on the compeition and take what is rightfully ours!

Popster for Sale 41,999

Sour Candy won't have the longevity to push the album. It's just a low-hanging fruit to claim the era has another top 10 single with nice streaming stats. That's about it.

A Popster Is Born 13,486
1 minute ago, artgagapop said:

Is the Levitating remix even counted towards the album total? Because it's not on the album 

All versions of FN are counted towards the same album. Just like the countless extra singles from other projects that count towards Dua’s first album. 

Edited by Daphne Guinness

Just now, beng said:

Sour Candy won't have the longevity to push the album. It's just a low-hanging fruit to claim the era has another top 10 single with nice streaming stats. That's about it.

we need a video for every track on the album + a christmas special with every chromatica song featured, should push every song to 100m+ spotify streams in the long run :shakes:

A Popster Is Born 12,847
Just now, beng said:

the orginal version getting a push with a MV would stabilise it higher and thats it... however, if they did re-jig it with a new version to launch it as a new song (levitating teas) and slapped as a single, it'd do a lot better... it'd require her team and Gaga's effort to push it and also the curators wanting to put the song on TTH... i think it's a pip dream

i think what their goal is now is to just get the album to 1m SPS US and win a grammy, thats it, from the start the era was frontloaded chartwise, so its more a fan era and it gives her peaks that GP care about and solidifes her base before a break doing acting and then another HAC venture presumably

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 41,999
1 minute ago, entela said:

Alice (top 3 on Chroma, @Delusionalhates to see it hihihi) winning the best dance recording Grammy would be a dream ahhhhhhhhh

Gaga won before the rule change. Dua won because of Silk City. The committee will throw Alice back into pop categories.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,847
1 minute ago, entela said:

Alice (top 3 on Chroma, @Delusionalhates to see it hihihi) winning the best dance recording Grammy would be a dream ahhhhhhhhh

Hallucimate also been submitted - ATRL already created the poll LOL

I think Gaga could potentially win that one, and then MV for ROM. I think Taylor will win pop duo. ROM deserves at least oen grammy.