Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 31,813
3 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Wait I just realized Gaga is the 2nd artist with the most #1 singles on pure sales chart of all-time in France (7) :oscar:

The list includes singles dating as far back as 1984

She’s tied with Johnny Halliday aka the most overrated and successful male artist of all time in France and is only behind Mylène Farmer aka the absolute queen of French music :romance:

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Records_du_Top_Singles_%26_Titres#Artistes_ayant_classé_le_plus_de_titres_à_la_1re_place

I see Gaga at #3 with 6 #1 singles 

Popster for Sale 41,795
5 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Gaga called Stupid Love a WW hit 3 weeks after release, they have quite a laxed definition i fear

Maybe they saw this tweet and just ran with it

operasnapshot_2020-05sxkfr.png

• lol 7

Popster for Sale 57,205
1 minute ago, Miaou said:

I saw this list https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syndicat_National_de_l'Édition_Phonographique

But yeah the person just miscounted them lmao

Still amazing, she’ll easily have more #1’s and tie/surpass Johnny Halliday 

A Popster Is Born 12,812

Shazam Italy

#16 - 911 - Lady Gaga

#19 - Sine From Above Lady Gaga

911 only has to go two places higher to out-peak Rain On Me on Italian Shazam. Gaga is a shazam artist now. You need to start thinking gobally hihhi

IMG_20200921_154208.thumb.jpg.247a91d371

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,795
9 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Shazam Italy

#16 - 911 - Lady Gaga

#19 - Sine From Above Lady Gaga

911 only has to go two places higher to out-peak Rain On Me on Italian Shazam. Gaga is a shazam artist now. You need to start thinking gobally hihhi

IMG_20200921_154208.thumb.jpg.247a91d371

Where did you copy that from? It has such weird formatting

Popster for Sale 41,795
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Yeah, and french radios didn't play it a lot. They don't like Ari that much.

Capital M-E-S-S.

Traumatica's biggest hit in France is Stupid Love :pillow:

1 hour ago, beng said:

You need to tone down your name-calling. It's not the same as us calling LG Fad in an ironic sense.

In fact you calling your own "fave" a fad, a name her haters tried sooo hard to push for years (only for her to take a big sh!t on them in the end with her comeback) it's even worse.

But the fact that you get more butthurt from Dula Poopa shade than your own "fave" getting dragged speaks more than enough on your priorities. 

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,812
5 minutes ago, entela said:

In fact you calling your own "fave" a fad, a name her haters tried sooo hard to push for years (only for her to take a big sh!t on them in the end with her comeback) it's even worse.

But the fact that you get more butthurt from Dula Poopa shade than your own "fave" getting dragged speaks more than enough on your priorities. 

are you LGMonster95? Lol

OT:

I wish they would just send 911 to radios, she has no song onr adio in UK that is new and fresh for the era... if we are not getting a traditional single they may as well push one with a MV.... ideally sour candy would get a MV and sent to radio, its already got top 10 and 20 peaks in some cases, and it's got steady streams... but i think their goal is just to do promo where they can, and hopefully get chromatica to 1m SPS before hopefully an EP that counts for Chromatica's sales, which will make it look more successful hihih