Ceremony | CHROMATICA

Impossible Princess

ARTPOPster 1,331
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Babylon isn’t #1 or Top 3. Case closed. Go to bed.

But Alice or replay will be! I hope 911 wins, :shakes:

ARTPOPster 1,331

The way BABYLON ain't top 3 cause you gheyz can't handle a classic gaga bop! A throwback to 80s house vogue pop! Y'all Tasteless! 

I'm coming Kirill to make babies!

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 2,694

6. 911

Average Score: 8.46

911.png

Highest Score: 11

@Fame Romance @Born In Chromatica @ProjectJoanne @DonatellaPop

Lowest Score: 1

@Lorde Von Kok

Comments

Spoiler

Username Comments
Daylight Jokers I love almost everything about it except the monotonous and repetitive chorus. I also feel like it's missing a proper bridge.
TINDER It was A 7 for me but the video raised it to a 9.
zcasx I have to say this was not one of my favourites at all when I heard the album but I feel like objectively it is one of the most interesting tracks. Superb lyrics, which the production hit harder.
Lorde Von Kok No.
Thank god the video saved 911 a little bit for me.
Jonathan The video made me love the song better. It really is a great song and it probably has some of the best lyrics in Chromatica.
Doot A banger (although I wish the chorus had more punch)
Candy Gaga Honestly didn't like it that much in the begining but after the video it grew on me greatly.
BadGurlMadgr A Song that actually grew a lot after the MV
SLAG 911 has grown on me. I love the lyrics but I still feel like the production falls short.
joannesrats Great lyrics and sound
HitTheBoat Great song. It's something experimental and different coming from Gaga. Loved Madeon's production. Wish the last chorus hit harder, though
Henry Thank you, Gaga, for giving us the best interlude transition we will ever hear. This song depicts a change in theme in the album really effectively. The way Gaga uses her voice in this song is very experimental, and the pre-chorus cries do THAT for me! The chorus loses me a little, other than the final chorus into the outro. All in all, a typical catchy pop banger from Gaga!
Leolisa It is not my favorite, but the Chromatica II transition into 911 alone gets this song a 10. The lyrics are also really great, Gaga at her best and out in full force.
kaelergrey A song that will make you dance while tackles mental health. That is 911. Such a standout in a sea of other pop songs. The lyrics are phenomenal and so does the artist who sings it.
Brecht Amazing song. The only reason it's not a 10 it's because the chorus is a little weak. And it gets a bit repetitive towards the end.
Gov Hooka love the production so much. it's 80s synthpop sound makes it standout from the rest. my only issue is that it doesn't really go anywhere towards the end and the chorus starts to feel a bit repetitive.
Party Favor Learned to love this one. I didnt hate it when the album first came out, but I did favor a lot more songs. Now it's one of my most played
Franch Toast Such a bop!
PETTY sometimes i love it, sometimes i hate it.
ProjectJoanne BEST SONG ON THE ALBUM. YOU CAN'T FIGHT ME, ONLY I CAN WITH MYSELF.
GitHub I like it, especially the beginning. Also a fan of the theatrical element to it
Freddy Classic Gaga production mixed with modern Gaga lyrics? Count me the f- in bro 😭
DonatellaPop Hi Twitter x
justhislife The transition actually made my jaw drop on first listen
Spinning Bottles The song is nice, but nothing groundbreaking. It's catchy, the lyrics are nice but the song sounds too robotic and repetitive to really shine. The best part is the transition from Chromatica II into the beginning of the song.
sickandtired2.0 music video took it to another level of epicness!!!
FRANZGA CLASSIC Gaga done right
Twitter No comment.
admin It took a long time for this song to grow on me. Good thing this is after the MV or this would be MUCH lower.

Participants

• paws up 2
  • shook 1
  • sad 3
  • yaas, gaga 3

Gaming Leader 8,440
Just now, Anveeroy said:

6. 911

Average Score: 8.46

911.png

Highest Score: 11

@Fame Romance @Born In Chromatica @ProjectJoanne @DonatellaPop

Lowest Score: 1

@Lorde Von Kok

Comments

Reveal hidden contents

Username Comments
Daylight Jokers I love almost everything about it except the monotonous and repetitive chorus. I also feel like it's missing a proper bridge.
TINDER It was A 7 for me but the video raised it to a 9.
zcasx I have to say this was not one of my favourites at all when I heard the album but I feel like objectively it is one of the most interesting tracks. Superb lyrics, which the production hit harder.
Lorde Von Kok No.
Thank god the video saved 911 a little bit for me.
Jonathan The video made me love the song better. It really is a great song and it probably has some of the best lyrics in Chromatica.
Doot A banger (although I wish the chorus had more punch)
Candy Gaga Honestly didn't like it that much in the begining but after the video it grew on me greatly.
BadGurlMadgr A Song that actually grew a lot after the MV
SLAG 911 has grown on me. I love the lyrics but I still feel like the production falls short.
joannesrats Great lyrics and sound
HitTheBoat Great song. It's something experimental and different coming from Gaga. Loved Madeon's production. Wish the last chorus hit harder, though
Henry Thank you, Gaga, for giving us the best interlude transition we will ever hear. This song depicts a change in theme in the album really effectively. The way Gaga uses her voice in this song is very experimental, and the pre-chorus cries do THAT for me! The chorus loses me a little, other than the final chorus into the outro. All in all, a typical catchy pop banger from Gaga!
Leolisa It is not my favorite, but the Chromatica II transition into 911 alone gets this song a 10. The lyrics are also really great, Gaga at her best and out in full force.
kaelergrey A song that will make you dance while tackles mental health. That is 911. Such a standout in a sea of other pop songs. The lyrics are phenomenal and so does the artist who sings it.
Brecht Amazing song. The only reason it's not a 10 it's because the chorus is a little weak. And it gets a bit repetitive towards the end.
Gov Hooka love the production so much. it's 80s synthpop sound makes it standout from the rest. my only issue is that it doesn't really go anywhere towards the end and the chorus starts to feel a bit repetitive.
Party Favor Learned to love this one. I didnt hate it when the album first came out, but I did favor a lot more songs. Now it's one of my most played
Franch Toast Such a bop!
PETTY sometimes i love it, sometimes i hate it.
ProjectJoanne BEST SONG ON THE ALBUM. YOU CAN'T FIGHT ME, ONLY I CAN WITH MYSELF.
GitHub I like it, especially the beginning. Also a fan of the theatrical element to it
Freddy Classic Gaga production mixed with modern Gaga lyrics? Count me the f- in bro 😭
DonatellaPop Hi Twitter x
justhislife The transition actually made my jaw drop on first listen
Spinning Bottles The song is nice, but nothing groundbreaking. It's catchy, the lyrics are nice but the song sounds too robotic and repetitive to really shine. The best part is the transition from Chromatica II into the beginning of the song.
sickandtired2.0 music video took it to another level of epicness!!!
FRANZGA CLASSIC Gaga done right
Twitter No comment.
admin It took a long time for this song to grow on me. Good thing this is after the MV or this would be MUCH lower.

Participants

standing ovation GIF TASTE WON ! 

• lol 1