Enigma.png

Highest Score: 11

Leolisa

Lowest Score: 2

Miau 

Comments

Reveal hidden contents

Username Comments
Daylight Jokers Yaasss Gaga give me those powerful vocals that I love.
TINDER BANGAH 2.0
zcasx Stellar lyrics, vocals and production!
Lorde Von Kok Meh.
Jonathan SHE SERVED VOCALS. Great production and strong BTW vibes. I still don't know what this song is about though
Candy Gaga Vocals and sax beat drop are highlights on the album. Definitely top 3 on the album.
BadGurlMadgr Extremely underrated
SLAG This song was a grower. I love the lyrics and Gaga’s vocals are incredible!
joannesrats Great vocals and energy, would be higher with better lyrics
HitTheBoat Powerful chorus and vocals, meh production. The drop is predictable and boring
Henry
I remember when Gaga covered CHIC's "I Want Your Love" and knew I wanted more. This was exactly it, and on Gaga's terms. Her open-mindedness radiates in the exciting lyrics and compelling instrumental. How can you not bang your head at that chorus?!
Leolisa
A landmark in Gaga's discography. The perfect combination of all her abilities at soaring levels from her roaring vocals, incredible lyrics and the modern-disco instrumental. An explosion of both dance and color alike, and a full-house embodiment of what Chromatica is.
kaelergrey
A dance floor stomper. Lady Gaga gave us the most amazing vocals alongside the most danceable production. It is clearly a standout in Chromatica. It is amazing.
Brecht This one reaaally grew on me. Gosh, that chorus. And the bridge! danceGa at her best.
Gov Hooka
This song is so unique because of Gaga's vocals. she SINGS that chorus in a way no one else can. I do wish the bridge was a different melody to provide some sort of melodic contrast.
Party Favor Another song that has grown on me. Still hear enema though
Franch Toast I don't love this one as much as most of y'all do.
PETTY Powerful, iconic, never the same, totally unique
ProjectJoanne A good song.
GitHub I wouldn't have minded if this were the title track.
Freddy At least her vocals are ON POINT but like dassit
DonatellaPop Gave it a 5 for shock value xx
Spinning Bottles A cute song, one that lacks replay value. It's pleasant to listen to, especially its chorus, but it tends to fall a bit flat during the verses.
sickandtired2.0 One of the best tracks of her career, not exaggerating!
Twitter This track is painfully ignored and it has potential to be a single.
admin I dunno what more people want from a song. Stunning vocals, production, lyrics and weirdness. It's peak Gaga.

Participants

Oh mahhhh gawdddd!

Fukk y'all I'm OUT! 

• paws up 3

Community Leader 2,817

Honestly a fair score. Decent song on the album but needs some stronger lyrics and a better bridge. Otherwise a great song! 

Now, can anyone tell me something:

Why the hell is Sour Candy top 7???Real Housewives Table Flip GIF

Real Housewives Table Flip GIF

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 2,694

7. Sour Candy (with Blackpink)

Average Score: 7.99

Sour-Candy.png

Highest Score: 11

@Spinning Bottles

Lowest Score: 2

@Ryusei

Comments

Spoiler

Username Comments
Daylight Jokers Hated it on my first listen but it's a grower. Still not one of my favorites tho, but I'm proud to say I've memorized the Korean lyrics because I stan my girl Jisoo.
TINDER A BANGAH!
zcasx Sexy tune, good production, a little disjointed maybe.
Lorde Von Kok Just like Plastic Doll, Sour Candy doesn't deserve the hate. It's so good ! It's catchy, sexual and c-wordy ... I love it ! BLACKPINK fits perfectly there and Gaga really did that.
Candy Gaga A bop. Catchy and sassy just as what I expected from a Gaga + BP collab.
BadGurlMadgr Fine
SLAG One of my favorites on the album. Never thought BP’s soft vocals would match Gaga’s but they work well together. Production is A+
joannesrats Recycled sound, doesn’t feel like an authentic collaboration
HitTheBoat Not my favorite track, but I'm glad that Gaga is open to collabs. I don't like the way Bloodpop produced this track. I wish Gaga's parts and Blackpinks were more intertwined
Henry Everything I didn't know I needed. I was sceptical of a BLACKPINK collab, but this is the best collab on the album! Both artists do THAT, in every single way. Gaga blows my mind with both the way she opens the song with the pre-chorus, and her sexy spoken word. The song flows so amazingly from start to finish, is sexy as hell, and ends way too quickly!!
Leolisa A great bop, but the contrast between Gaga's vocals and BP's makes the latter feel like background singers. Gaga's singing was just too powerful against BP's Lolita-esque delivery.
kaelergrey An amazing song with one of the most amazing Kpop groups today "Blackpink"
Brecht Also one of my least faves upon release. It really grew on me. Very sexy. The structure is a little weird and it could be longer but overall a great song.
Gov Hooka So good for parties and even if it's very short, it's still addictive and catchy enough. the deep house vibes are awesome and blackpink did a great job, even if the song is very choppy in terms of their collaboration.
Party Favor got me into blackpink! very strip tease on a chair vibes
Franch Toast Still a bop, but it deserves to be longer and have a video.
PETTY I support anything having to do with BLACKPINK so this is easily high on my list. It was a bit jarring at first but I've grown to love it. I wish we had clubs open because this song would've smashed.
GuiLM Could be a 10 if it was longer
ProjectJoanne What a great song, it DESERVES to have a music video!
GitHub I feel bad for saying it because it's a cool collab, but I find it overrated. THAT SAID I never got the Swish Swish comparisons. Lyrically it's kind of repetitive, but there is so much going on I feel like I get whiplash listening to it. ALSO "So sweet, then I get a little angry" sounds like something this annoying person I know would write as their Instagram bio, so I cannot abide with that line having been put out into the universe.
Freddy For a BLACKPINK collaboration, it’s okay.
DonatellaPop Best p**sy eating anthem since Xtina's 'Woohoo'
Spinning Bottles This song is criminally short. It's catchy hell and although I can't understand half of the song I can't help but to bop and sing along every time it comes on my cd. This is hands down the best Chromatica song.
FRANZGA A Bop with FRESH Production. however, why is it too short?
Twitter It’s cute.
admin Great song that just needs to be like 30 seconds longer. There's something really fun that this could've had and I wish it did. Still, a BANGER.

Participants

• paws up 3
  • sad 1
  • yaas, gaga 1