Ceremony | CHROMATICA

Impossible Princess

Popster for Sale 44,659
1 minute ago, zcasx said:

Ready for MR to be number 1 on her videography :horse_race:

I wish I had actually voted 11 for MR just to see people's reactions and lashings.

But then again since so many people love a thousand doves... maybe it wouldn't be that controversial :horse_race:

Gaming Leader 8,440
Just now, zcasx said:

I wish I had actually voted 11 for MR just to see people's reactions and lashings.

But then again since so many people love a thousand doves... maybe it wouldn't be that controversial :horse_race:

You'll see tomorrow love, expect the unexpected :ohyes:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,659
Just now, Joannesrats said:

Actually my shade is for you, you must repent and find the Lite From Above

:nicki_scream:

Pls don't hate me sis... maybe I was too harsh on SFA but it's just not my jam at all

• hugs 1

ARTPOPster 1,331
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

When will Gaga?

Probably NEVER!

spacer.png

Edited by TINDER

Community Leader 2,817

Off topic, has anyone realized how well Fashion! would have fit in on Chromatica with very minor production adjustments? Even the lyric of “there’s life on Mars” fits, especially with the Bowie sound. 

Popster to Popster 2,694

8. ENIGMA

Average Score: 7.96

Enigma.png

Highest Score: 11

Leolisa

Lowest Score: 2

Miau 

Comments

Spoiler

Username Comments
Daylight Jokers Yaasss Gaga give me those powerful vocals that I love.
TINDER BANGAH 2.0
zcasx Stellar lyrics, vocals and production!
Lorde Von Kok Meh.
Jonathan SHE SERVED VOCALS. Great production and strong BTW vibes. I still don't know what this song is about though
Candy Gaga Vocals and sax beat drop are highlights on the album. Definitely top 3 on the album.
BadGurlMadgr Extremely underrated
SLAG This song was a grower. I love the lyrics and Gaga’s vocals are incredible!
joannesrats Great vocals and energy, would be higher with better lyrics
HitTheBoat Powerful chorus and vocals, meh production. The drop is predictable and boring
Henry
I remember when Gaga covered CHIC's "I Want Your Love" and knew I wanted more. This was exactly it, and on Gaga's terms. Her open-mindedness radiates in the exciting lyrics and compelling instrumental. How can you not bang your head at that chorus?!
Leolisa
A landmark in Gaga's discography. The perfect combination of all her abilities at soaring levels from her roaring vocals, incredible lyrics and the modern-disco instrumental. An explosion of both dance and color alike, and a full-house embodiment of what Chromatica is.
kaelergrey
A dance floor stomper. Lady Gaga gave us the most amazing vocals alongside the most danceable production. It is clearly a standout in Chromatica. It is amazing.
Brecht This one reaaally grew on me. Gosh, that chorus. And the bridge! danceGa at her best.
Gov Hooka
This song is so unique because of Gaga's vocals. she SINGS that chorus in a way no one else can. I do wish the bridge was a different melody to provide some sort of melodic contrast.
Party Favor Another song that has grown on me. Still hear enema though
Franch Toast I don't love this one as much as most of y'all do.
PETTY Powerful, iconic, never the same, totally unique
ProjectJoanne A good song.
GitHub I wouldn't have minded if this were the title track.
Freddy At least her vocals are ON POINT but like dassit
DonatellaPop Gave it a 5 for shock value xx
Spinning Bottles A cute song, one that lacks replay value. It's pleasant to listen to, especially its chorus, but it tends to fall a bit flat during the verses.
sickandtired2.0 One of the best tracks of her career, not exaggerating!
Twitter This track is painfully ignored and it has potential to be a single.
admin I dunno what more people want from a song. Stunning vocals, production, lyrics and weirdness. It's peak Gaga.

Participants

• paws up 3