Charts Discussion : DWAS / Disease starts to spread

PanPikus

Popstanne 6,033
On 10/20/2024 at 11:01 AM, OreoÀDeux said:

pretty sure he directed at least one of LG7 era music videos

wouldn't surprise me if it was disease since back in June someone posted in GGD they were allegedly searching for abandoned asylums/mental hospitals to record a music video... back then no one had made the connection between romanek and gaga but he's been perched on her instagram all year long

Yeah I remember you pointed it out in the base back in the day, everyone seems to have forget about this rumor. 

Edited by Leptine
  • paws up 1

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popstanne 6,033
On 10/20/2024 at 10:58 AM, nydedan said:

some good news about JFAD

Reveal hidden contents

Mark Romanek is one of the greatest music video directors. His work include Janet's Scream and Got Til its Gone, Madonna's Rain and Bedtime Stories, Jayz' 99 Problems...He was also nominated for several independent film awards for his feature films.

spacer.png

I kind have the feeling this movie is gonna be re evaluate sooner than we expect, we need more industry people to make these claims. 

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 15,456
On 10/20/2024 at 11:25 AM, Leptine said:

I kind have the feeling this movie is gonna be re evaluate sooner than we expect, we need more industry people to make these claims. 

inb4 that's where the 200M budget is going to go :nickiha:

• lol 7

The Fame Popster 420
On 10/20/2024 at 5:25 AM, Leptine said:

I hope it happens before the awards season :billie:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 11,976
On 10/20/2024 at 11:25 AM, Leptine said:

Honestly I don't care, everyone (Gaga included) needs to move on. Panned movies happen in everyone's career, she'll have other shots in the future.

The movie is done as it's out on VOD like next week. And there won't be any award season or promo for it. So yeah let's move on for good. She'll be very fine

• paws up 2
  • thanks 3
  • love 1

Popstanne 6,033

Also y’all better going to support that Mark Romanek post with likes and comments, even if it’s just a small positive crumb, we take it especially from a well respected music video director. 

He also said in his posts that he knows other filmmakers who have the same thoughts of him. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 5

Popstanne 6,033
On 10/20/2024 at 11:47 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Honestly I don't care, everyone (Gaga included) needs to move on. Panned movies happen in everyone's career, she'll have other shots in the future.

The movie is done as it's out on VOD like next week. And there won't be any award season or promo for it. So yeah let's move on for good. She'll be very fine

There’s still a big difference in having a project that gets wrongly misjudged and revalued in time, especially by respected people from the industry, than something considered straight trash with no redeem qualities, this is not about moving on from the flop, it’s not box office updates. 

• love 2

Popstanne 6,033
On 10/20/2024 at 10:49 AM, Gaga Banana said:

I predict 5 noms for Gaga 

ROTY/SOTY/PopDuo/MV and Best Music Film 

And she will be competitive for all 5.

There is big Grammys buzz for DWAS.

https://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=343085&title=

You forgot also Best Rock performance with the RollingStones..

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,046
On 10/20/2024 at 6:38 AM, GraceRandolph said:

Enraptured by your bitter moon

drain all your lies straight from the wound

I bit my tongue and bled the truth

As I live and breathe I’m dead to you

spacer.png

With her black-yarn hair
Damp and long
She shoots a stare