• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Popster Is Born 17,687
On 10/20/2024 at 3:46 PM, bloody grammys said:

APT sounds a lot like MANiCURE oh the hit that got away :nicki_scream:

tiktok do your thing :nicki_scream:

Making APT's 20M+ Views REAL imho

DWAS is in danger on Spotify.. i want it to hit 60days at no.1 but still MASSIVE Slayage for more than 2months already it dominated the Global Scene enough

Edit: wrong quote  :katy:

Edited by FRANZGA
  • hugs 1

The Fame Popster 320

kinda want godga to do urban pop like fergie and nelly... it'd be something new and different for her

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 34,903

Yeah I want also DWAS to enter the top 10 most days at #1 on Spotify WW but it seems ATP will close this possibility :overit:

I know Disease won’t do more than 5M first day so in my mind I know in advance it won’t surpass DWAS

Popster to Popster 4,786
On 10/20/2024 at 3:34 PM, Gaga Banana said:

Even if APT becomes hit that will help sustain DWAS on the charts more time. Gaga is 38 years old and having such a big song at this stage of her career is an achievement. :gaga-thanks:

Gaga is 38 but her music will always remain AGELESS 

• paws up 2

Also, DWAS may win ROTY, after the Grammys did her dirty with Shallow. So, yes there are so many positive things about this song. It also came in a time when things with Joker went south, so yes this song is a blessing and already a classic.

:prideheart:

Popstanne 6,033
On 10/20/2024 at 10:20 AM, Zak said:

kinda want godga to do urban pop like fergie and nelly... it'd be something new and different for her

I don’t see her doing that specific genre at this point of her career but she’s overdue to make a modern R&B/Soul album with jazz infused elements a la Amy Winehouse, that is the only way for her to succeed with the jazz genre, I’ve been pushing it since years, not to mention she’s very close with the producer of ‘Back to black’, hopefully for LG8, a sound like that for her will also be embraced by the gp me thinks. 

Pop-a-911-ster 32,513
On 10/20/2024 at 10:40 AM, Gaga Banana said:

Also, DWAS may win ROTY, after the Grammys did her dirty with Shallow. So, yes there are so many positive things about this song. It also came in a time when things with Joker went south, so yes this song is a blessing and already a classic.

:prideheart:

Let’s hope so!

• love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 34,903
On 10/20/2024 at 10:53 AM, Miaou said:

Prediction HOT 100 revealed tomorrow 

1. Bar Song

2. BOAF

3. Espresso

4. DWAS

5. IHSH 

For this week I see

1. BOAF

2. Bar Song

3. Morgan new song

4. DWAS

5. Espresso

ARTPOPster 1,809

some good news about JFAD

Spoiler

Mark Romanek is one of the greatest music video directors. His work include Janet's Scream and Got Til its Gone, Madonna's Rain and Bedtime Stories, Jayz' 99 Problems...He was also nominated for several independent film awards for his feature films.

spacer.png

• paws up 8
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popster for Sale 46,716
On 10/20/2024 at 9:58 AM, nydedan said:

some good news about JFAD

Reveal hidden contents

Mark Romanek is one of the greatest music video directors. His work include Janet's Scream and Got Til its Gone, Madonna's Rain and Bedtime Stories, Jayz' 99 Problems...He was also nominated for several independent film awards for his feature films.

spacer.png

pretty sure he directed at least one of LG7 era music videos

wouldn't surprise me if it was disease since back in June someone posted in GGD they were allegedly searching for abandoned asylums/mental hospitals to record a music video... back then no one had made the connection between romanek and gaga but he's been perched on her instagram all year long

Edited by OreoÀDeux
  • paws up 4
  • shook 7