Charts Discussion : DWAS / Disease starts to spread

PanPikus

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop-a-911-ster 32,533
On 10/20/2024 at 9:31 PM, Miaou said:

The fact that we will probably never witness another WW smash like DWAS/Shallow in Gaga’s career :cry:

We already said that about shallow before DWAS

• paws up 12
  • thanks 2

Popster This Way 526
On 10/20/2024 at 11:31 PM, Miaou said:

The fact that we will probably never witness another WW smash like DWAS/Shallow in Gaga’s career :cry:

You must be fun at parties :enigma:

• thanks 1
  • lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 27,880
On 10/20/2024 at 9:29 PM, Miaou said:

Enjoying our last day at #1 on Spotify WW :cry:

I honestly don´t care about days at #1 anymore. I want the #1 fastest song to reach 1B streams and APT is currently helping to secure this record.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,090
On 10/20/2024 at 7:33 PM, Gypsy Life said:

Pretty sure DWAS goes on ACR next week, so unless it increases in streams this week to avoid it, vinyls should have no effect.

So the only hope is DWAS having higher streams/sales this week than last week and then just waiting for Taste to fall off into ACR...

On 10/20/2024 at 9:31 PM, Miaou said:

Cheer up, we will get the lead single in less than 5 days after 4 years wait.

:arguega:

Edited by Gaga Banana
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,286
On 10/20/2024 at 9:42 PM, Rusty said:

So the only hope is DWAS having higher streams/sales this week than last week and then just waiting for Taste to fall off into ACR...

or push this week I assume

Pop-a-911-ster 26,493
On 10/20/2024 at 10:27 PM, Replay said:

weren't vinyls US exclusive, also, doesn't Taste go ACR week after DWAS too?

Could discount help to close 2k gap this week maybe?

Idk where the vinyls are sold :snake:

The gap is only 2k because it's the first 2 days. It'll be 10k+ by end of the week. Last week it was 15k.

On 10/20/2024 at 10:42 PM, Rusty said:

Taste goes ACR next week too. So yes, DWAS needs to gain streams this week, and if no song passes it next week (unless it's the LG7 lead :snake:), it'll be #1.

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,158
On 10/20/2024 at 2:10 PM, Hags Labs said:

The top 3 battle on Global Spotify will be pretty interesting by the end of this week indeed. We can only hope that our Brazilian sisters will come tf through for Disease and give us outstanding 2M daily streams updates. Miss @Osama step to the mic 

Serious Oprah Winfrey GIF

Even the atrocity named Perfect Illusion debuted at #1 on Spotify Brazil (while debuting outside the US and WW Top 20.) We always save mother's a** even when she's out of her mind. :bigbird:

I just hope it's not another PI as we have already developed antibodies to antigens of that type. :awkney:

Edited by Osama
  • lol 1
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 3,051

Cannot wait for Gaga to finally announce (praying it’s tomorrow) so we can all cheer up and start preparing ourselves for another imminent collapse and spare us from the pessimism in this thread mean girls bake a cake GIF

• paws up 1
  • lol 7

Popster This Way 640
On 10/20/2024 at 4:14 PM, Hags Labs said:

Cannot wait for Gaga to finally announce (praying it’s tomorrow) so we can all cheer up and start preparing ourselves for another imminent collapse and spare us from the pessimism in this thread mean girls bake a cake GIF

she doesnt even go here mean girls GIF

• lol 2

Popstanne 6,037

Honestly I don’t care about DWAS possibly losing the #1, right now I’m more concerned about the lead performance, normally I wouldn’t care about charts performance at this point of her career but after the JFAD situation, she absolutely deserves a successful music era and to feel appreciated. 

• paws up 3