Charts Discussion : DWAS / Disease starts to spread

PanPikus

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/18/2024 at 12:25 PM, Gaga Banana said:

Disease sounds better as a song title than Dancing in the shadows or whatever the leaked title was.

:oops:

Was that ever the title? I think it was just the only lyric we had from the CBT tease which matched what she was doing with her MJ-homage dance at the end of the concert. It could still be that song... :romance:

• paws up 3
  • love 1

On 10/18/2024 at 1:33 PM, Rusty said:

Was that ever the title? I think it was just the only lyric we had from the CBT tease which matched what she was doing with her MJ-homage dance at the end of the concert. It could still be that song... :romance:

I saw the title being referenced as the potential lead online lately. Could be an another song or the same . The good thing is it will come sooner than later.

:teddy:

Popster to Popster 4,171
On 10/18/2024 at 8:22 AM, bratstha said:

This song reached #2 in the USA and would have made it to #1 if it weren't for the radio. Many people dreamof  such a failure :rip::laughga:

I'm saying that the song tanked like sh!t after that school massacre, just because of its title... So yes, the name of a song can change its course a lot.

On 10/18/2024 at 12:38 PM, Gaga Banana said:

I saw the title being referenced as the potential lead online lately. Could be an another song or the same . The good thing is it will come sooner than later.

:teddy:

When D.I.S.E.A.S.E. is actually Dance In Shadows (Every Angels' Sin Eternal) :billie:

• lol 6
  • yaas, gaga 1