Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

Popster This Way 657
On 10/6/2024 at 10:18 PM, Hags Labs said:

Gaga / her team need to come up with an interesting and engaging announcement and avoid doing it like they did for DWAS/Harlequin. Stretching out the teasing does not help. We need a cute mv teaser and snippet and a release date. If the hype is still there she could even pull 8M. Anything above SL should be what we aim for so yall better get READY to do our job :lesson:

Hopefully it's something like the teaser for Heartstopper (I think they used BOAF in the teaser video).

Perhaps the teaser for Wednesday S2 could feature Gaga's lead single from LG7 or it's just wishful thinking

• lol 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop-a-911-ster 34,571

Katy Perry — 143 | Spotify

Day 15 - 1,373,142 (-3.07%)

a certified bomb :rip: can't believe Poker Face was close to outstream the whole album yesterday :rip:

• sad 1
  • lol 5

A Popster Is Born 12,337
On 10/6/2024 at 2:47 PM, JennyWayne said:

Day 51

DWAS 10,821,612

Flowers  8,349,136

Gap: 2,472,476 (-364,545 compared to yesterday)

Gap is getting smaller again :bebe:

It's obviously the Spotify algorithm change that happened on Tuesday and many songs left / re entered the charts. DWAS was slightly affected by that. Also it couldn't grow and grow all the time. The peak had to happen at some point. 

• paws up 3

Popster This Way 706
On 10/6/2024 at 5:36 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Wow Grace is now an OGH

She is a MESS! Calling HOG a critical and Box office flop is hilarious! The movie grossed over 150million$ during a pandemic, one of the highest R rated drama films of recent years by then, her performance was acclaimed with many huge acting nominations! She is drunk, ignore her :billie:

• paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 14,385
On 10/6/2024 at 8:13 PM, Harry Kat said:

She is a MESS! Calling HOG a critical and Box office flop is hilarious! The movie grossed over 150million$ during a pandemic, one of the highest R rated drama films of recent years by then, her performance was acclaimed with many huge acting nominations! She is drunk, ignore her :billie:

Any little monster that defends Grace now is just plain stupid at this point 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Popstanne 5,975
On 10/6/2024 at 4:23 PM, Stats4LG said:

Wicked is going all out for their promo but it still feels like there’s not a lot of hype for it :awkney:

I suspect it's gonna be good, it has been downplayed a lot since the first images and trailer release taking for granted it's gonna be bad and at the end I suspect it's gonna be well received because people will go to see it with low expectations, the contrary situation of JFAD.

Edited by Leptine

Popstanne 5,975

I told you guys, maybe some of you are not familiar with me since I've been more active in the other board but I follows Gaga since the beginning, and I always recognize or paid attention when somebody is not a true Gaga supporter, from the fake or bandwagones stans online, to celebrities shading or switching on her.

Grace has never convinced me, what I said the other day it wasn't a 'meltdown', but Tea spilled.

It's not the first time she labelled HOG as a box office failure and critically panned, when in fact you all know it's positive-mixed received and from 2020 to 2023 was the best Rated R drama at the box office.

Also she has takes like this about Gaga having to dress "seriously", just to make an example.

This is my opinion is not a real Gaga supporter, she's aware lot of Gaga stans follow her and she pretends, my Tea was always hot.

• paws up 8
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 2,086
On 10/6/2024 at 11:58 AM, kékette said:

isnt she supposed to be a movie critic, she neevr seen an actor bomb 2 movies in a roll and still get booked?

some of them have been bombing their whole careers

:icant:

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 10,517
On 10/6/2024 at 10:58 AM, kékette said:

This doesn’t even make sense when Margot had Amsterdam and Babylon, two massive flops, followed by Barbie which we all know was a massive success. 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,224

Its so funny that she doesnt say anything about Joaquin and Todd but says Gaga is doomed while she thinks Gaga was brilliant in both HoG and JFAD. She is gonna get roles just for her name. She is so over dramatic about Gaga.

• paws up 7
  • thanks 5