Pop-a-911-ster 28,875
x2
On 10/3/2024 at 6:37 AM, TheCureInChromatica said:

LEE DESERVES HER OWN MOVIE PERIOD  

She just got her own fk album girl

• lol 8

ARTPOPster 1,081
On 10/3/2024 at 6:51 AM, ViviLittleM said:

"Since publishing our first Long Range Forecast for the Joker sequel in early September (north of $100M), our expectations on this one have been cut by nearly half. Here was a movie that seemingly had everything going for it: tracking and awareness through the roof, coming off Deadpool & Wolverine‘s record opening weekend for an R-rated comic book movie, and the October box office having a clear lane for this to hit when it opens in 4,100 theaters. Our own tracking started pointing downard when the pre-sales period began—and failed to yield any momentum for the title. Sales never picked up—despite high awareness figures and trailer views—spiraling our own forecasts in recent weeks. The reactions to the film from the Venice Film Festival bow were mixed, and reviews this week haven’t helped the film at all. While some critics have embraced it, the current Rotten Tomatoes aggregate is 58% rotten (the first had 69% fresh). Adding the musical element may also be a big turnoff for the male fanboy demo, who will have their thirst for a more traditional superhero movie quenched by Venom: The Last Dance in just a few short weeks, giving Joker a limited timeframe to run wild".

The way they predicted $115-145M OW, just 30 days ago (even after Venice), and now they only predict $50-60M..... :overit:

https://www.boxofficepro.com/long-range-forecast-joker-folie-a-deux-tracking-for-100m-debut/

• sad 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,875
x2
On 10/3/2024 at 6:46 AM, XXXlop said:

Venom

This FRANCHISE AGAINNNN

The Katy Perry of her acting career istg

• lol 8

The Fame Popster 305

As Italian I cannot believe that this one will be worse than HoG, the original version is almost disrespectful with those accents and the dubbed one is ridiculous cause they try to recover the wrong original accent with very long steady dialogs (particularlyJared Leto & Al Pacino)

anyway: list of ignored +1200% WoW

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,816
On 10/3/2024 at 7:39 AM, ViviLittleM said:

I think she’ll take a little break from acting, do the whole LG7 era with a tour (one last big long era) before having a baby!

For the best and I'm saying this actually liking FaD

Next acting project needs to be lighter without Oscars goal imo.

The Fame Popster 296

Ion care what critics gotta say I’m gonna go into joker and form my own opinion.  If it flips commercially, it’s not Gaga’s fault. She has been praised non stop for this film.  

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 19,583
On 10/3/2024 at 7:54 AM, Simona ventura said:

As Italian I cannot believe that this one will be worse than HoG, the original version is almost disrespectful with those accents and the dubbed one is ridiculous cause they try to recover the wrong original accent with very long steady dialogs (particularlyJared Leto & Al Pacino)

anyway: list of ignored +1200% WoW

One of my grandparents was Italian too, I just looove Italy so much.  

• love 2

A Popster Is Born 17,573
On 10/3/2024 at 1:46 PM, XXXlop said:

"Since publishing our first Long Range Forecast for the Joker sequel in early September (north of $100M), our expectations on this one have been cut by nearly half. Here was a movie that seemingly had everything going for it: tracking and awareness through the roof, coming off Deadpool & Wolverine‘s record opening weekend for an R-rated comic book movie, and the October box office having a clear lane for this to hit when it opens in 4,100 theaters. Our own tracking started pointing downard when the pre-sales period began—and failed to yield any momentum for the title. Sales never picked up—despite high awareness figures and trailer views—spiraling our own forecasts in recent weeks. The reactions to the film from the Venice Film Festival bow were mixed, and reviews this week haven’t helped the film at all. While some critics have embraced it, the current Rotten Tomatoes aggregate is 58% rotten (the first had 69% fresh). Adding the musical element may also be a big turnoff for the male fanboy demo, who will have their thirst for a more traditional superhero movie quenched by Venom: The Last Dance in just a few short weeks, giving Joker a limited timeframe to run wild".

The way they predicted $115-145M OW, just 30 days ago (even after Venice), and now they only predict $50-60M..... :overit:

https://www.boxofficepro.com/long-range-forecast-joker-folie-a-deux-tracking-for-100m-debut/

No Sugarcoating. It BOMBED :icant:

• lol 2