Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

Popstanne 5,911

Let's spread this.

Gaga's portrayal of Harley Quinn offers a dark, nuanced take on the iconic villain — it's a more reserved, sinister interpretation than you might expect. It's also the film's one true standout performance

This is already the second article today, only Godga can still get awards buzz with a panned movie :applause:

Edited by Leptine
  • paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 21

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster This Way 676

The only thing that I find strange is the fact that Gaga still didn't post about the movie being officially out almost everywhere! I mean she made a post for ASIB & HOG :whatga:

Popstanne 7,626
On 10/4/2024 at 8:12 PM, Leptine said:

Let's spread this.

This is already the second article today, only Godga can still get awards buzz with a panned movie :applause:

not Clayton out of all ppl writing the piece thought it was Jazz

spacer.png

• lol 5

A Popster Is Born 12,047
On 10/4/2024 at 9:12 PM, Leptine said:

Let's spread this.

oh todd get off the floor

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 12,304
On 10/5/2024 at 12:52 AM, sadho said:

Why are the takes on Beyoncé in this thread consistently so annoying? 
The genre bending is literally the point of the album, making something new out of country that doesn’t have to stick to the forced country-authenticity created by white people. It’s addressed on the album. Why make such weird claims when you haven’t even listened to it?

Honey, if something qualifies as rnb, then it's not country.

She does gender blending? Love that for her, but the genres especially in the Grammy categories exists for a reason. And what Beyonce does is a fraud move to get as many Grammys as possible and they somehow let her. Bet any other artist doing exactly the same would be put in only one category unlike her. A dance album that had multiple rnb nominations. Now a country album that again is submitted to rnb lol. 

I make claims based on her inauthenticity and years and years of suspicious activities in this industry. Grammy fraud being one of them. 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,033

UK Charts: "Die With A Smile is well on its way to a new peak in the rankings in 2 weeks, since "Good Luck, Babe!" and "Espresso" should be moving in ACR. Gaga & Bruno should therefore get the #02 spot behind "Taste" at that time."

:whatga:

@Miaou ton truc en fourrure est sauvé petit chat

• paws up 10
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 5

A Popster Is Born 12,047
On 10/4/2024 at 10:27 PM, xo_hours said:

MC: Harlequin 

73 (+3)

spacer.png

oh todd get off the floor ²

Edited by Lazz Monster
  • lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popster for Sale 46,489
On 10/5/2024 at 8:27 AM, xo_hours said:

MC: Harlequin 

73 (+3)

spacer.png

above L4S as her best traditional music project deserves :applause:

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 10,515
On 10/4/2024 at 6:43 PM, Stats4LG said:

My screening starts in 15 minutes

I’m still holding onto a tiny bit of optimism :gaga-scream:

I’m hoping I like it :gaga-scream:

Thank you Gaga for starting LG7 rollout in two weeks so we can forget all of this ever happened :kiss:

• sad 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 46,489
On 10/5/2024 at 8:48 AM, Leptine said:

Variety keeps going..

She needs to give her all to LG7 and let go of this mess instead of campaigning. 

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 2,772
On 10/4/2024 at 9:16 PM, Harry Kat said:

The only thing that I find strange is the fact that Gaga still didn't post about the movie being officially out almost everywhere! I mean she made a post for ASIB & HOG :whatga:

I mean not even Joaquin is promoting it while being the lead actor so she should just dip and hope for the best 

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 46,489
On 10/5/2024 at 8:52 AM, Hags Labs said:

Reminder that Gaga is either dropping the LG7 lead next week or the following one :enigma:. It’s tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime 

I need her to announce very soon to shift the conversation

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 5,911
On 10/5/2024 at 3:50 AM, OreoÀDeux said:

She needs to give her all to LG7 and let go of this mess instead of campaigning. 

This is definitely not her campaigning, it's just Variety doing articles for clicks basically, it's still good pr for her tho because regardless of awards chance it contributed to the narrative of her being the best thing of the movie.

I don't think she's gonna actual campaign with roundtables, interviews and stuff like she did with HOG.

• paws up 6
  • thanks 1