PanPikus

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARTPOPster 2,074
On 10/5/2024 at 5:36 AM, Stats4LG said:

:rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:

:mess:the irony of having one of the longest a** time for post production but editing the film to be like this and also having blind confidence  :icant:

• paws up 2
  • sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 34,468
On 10/4/2024 at 11:34 PM, boobatella said:

wow i really don’t get the hate and meltdowns about JFAD, i really enjoyed it

a solid 8/10 for me 

I truly think it's ONLY the typical DC fanboys who are hating this movie cause they can't stand musical elements in a superhero movie

They were the first to watch the movie cause they are stans of the Joker personnage in its superhero vision but I think the GP will like the movie in the long run 

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,738
On 10/5/2024 at 12:39 AM, Miaou said:

I truly think it's ONLY the typical DC fanboys who are hating this movie cause they can't stand musical elements in a superhero movie

They were the first to watch the movie cause they are stans of the Joker personnage in its superhero vision but I think the GP will like the movie in the long run 

Unfortunately everyone is hating it. Even Gaga fans on Twitter. JFAD enjoyers are a small minority 

• paws up 3
  • sad 1
  • thanks 1

New Popster 16
On 10/5/2024 at 1:35 AM, admin said:

Welcome!

I don’t think the movie will impact LG7 very much tbh. It COULD HAVE been a big boon, but I don’t think it’ll have a major negative impact. Honestly, the movie is doing so poorly I don’t think anyone will be thinking about in two or three weeks when it comes out. DWAS and even Harlequin will be positives for the single.

thankyou:gaga-thanks:

I hope so, I really liked the movie honestly, sure it could’ve been better but i dont get why people are dragging it so much  :rip:  

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 759

How long after premiere is a directors cut usually released? When it comes to streaming services or when Blu-ray drops? I think extended version could save this movie

A Popster Is Born 17,219
On 10/4/2024 at 11:31 PM, Leptine said:

Exactly what I was talking about these days, she still has some extreme and dumb takes also for example when she still claims that HOG is a failure box office wise and for Gaga, when in fact we all know it wasn't for various reasons..

That is why I'm not totally convinced she fully supports Gaga, but like I said, it's not that serious, at the end people follow her because she's funny, the memes, it's not that she is renowned movie critic.

well to be fair even tho Grace is deranged, I would't be mad if what she said was true, I want her to do "inexpensive" movie :excuseme:Preferably where she has some word herself instead of some multimillion dollar sh!t where they will just toss her around as it pleases them. Big budget movies just carry a lot of responsibility altho you're very little responsible for anything

Edited by Replay
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,047
On 10/4/2024 at 6:42 PM, Azor Ahai said:

Unfortunately everyone is hating it. Even Gaga fans on Twitter. JFAD enjoyers are a small minority 

swifties would never do that lol

Popstanne 5,911

The way this movie is getting panned and talked about it's starting to become kind of iconic, like it's not those flops that people simply don't care and ignore, it's making noise and causing that conversation with people wanting to say their opinion about it just to see if it's really that bad, this being labelled 'that bad' is kind of make people curious about it like some people were saying, it's the curiosity factor that the movie was missing in these early weeks, now this is a long shot but I wouldn't be surprised if the panning can properly push it box office wise.

• paws up 4
  • thanks 4
  • lol 4

A Popster Is Born 10,515

Gaga needs to be a producer in her upcoming films. You can tell she cares a lot about the characters she plays, but she has such little creative control over them and those who have that creative control (Ridley, Todd) don’t consider the dedication she puts into portraying such characters. I even feel bad for her because none of these directors are doing justice to her performances… we took Bradley for granted 

• paws up 8

A Popster Is Born 12,047
On 10/4/2024 at 6:52 PM, Stats4LG said:

Gaga needs to be a producer in her upcoming films. You can tell she cares a lot about the characters she plays, but she has such little creative control over them and those who have that creative control (Ridley, Todd) don’t consider the dedication she puts into portraying such characters. I even feel bad for her because none of these directors are doing justice to her performances… we took Bradley for granted 

Just working with a director without a big ego would be enough imo

• paws up 3
  • love 1

Popstanne 5,911
On 10/4/2024 at 11:44 PM, Replay said:

well to be fair even tho Grace is deranged, I would't be mad if what she said was true, I want her to do "inexpensive" movie :excuseme:Preferably where she has some word herself instead of some multimillion dollar sh!t where they will just toss her around as it pleases them. Big budget movies just carry a lot of responsibility altho you're very little responsible for anything

This is another argument that has been pointed out already about choosing a different kind of project next like an indie movie but for artistic reasons in first that can value Gaga role on it and we all agree.

My issue with Grace takes in that video is that she sounds like it's Gaga fault the disaster and so she is forced to make that choice, when in fact even if this would have been a big box office success the movie and director still did Gaga dirty in sideline her character and not using her, so choosing a less expensive movie should be for artistic reasons in first and for Gaga being more valued not just for a financial point of view.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 11,001
On 10/4/2024 at 8:47 PM, OliverDespechao said:

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME default_keloka.gif 

This is soooo ridiculous default_keloka.gif

I mean technically labels can submit in every category right? Doesn't mean the Academy agrees with this decision. Just like how you can submit in every genre specific category but the Recording Academy might move you to a different one if they feel it's not submitted in the right genre

That being said, this makes no sense from her label lmao. Who's next, Brenda Lee?

The Fame Popster 467
On 10/4/2024 at 11:54 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Just working with a director without a big ego would be enough imo

Good luck trying to find one in Hollywood :dead:

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 12,047
On 10/4/2024 at 7:07 PM, Supersonic said:

Good luck trying to find one in Hollywood :dead:

well, it doesn't have to be a big name,  it can be an upcoming new director

Popster for Sale 44,031
On 10/4/2024 at 11:06 PM, JennyWayne said:

I mean technically labels can submit in every category right? Doesn't mean the Academy agrees with this decision. Just like how you can submit in every genre specific category but the Recording Academy might move you to a different one if they feel it's not submitted in the right genre

That being said, this makes no sense from her label lmao. Who's next, Brenda Lee?

I think these are according to the ballots, so they have been approved by the academy