Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

ARTPOPster 1,317

Don’t know about you guys but I’m living my best life as a Gaga Stan in this era, it’s so nice to have so many things to indulge at the same time. I’ve learned to not care about what critics said or how they perform on charts. I bet Gaga is having the same feeling, too

Let’s just observe the charts/box office without having any meltdown pls, it might be the last time we have a massive era before she shifts her focus on her family :pray:

• paws up 7
  • love 5

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Popster Is Born 11,823
On 10/4/2024 at 8:13 AM, Gabi said:

Don’t know about you guys but I’m living my best life as a Gaga Stan in this era, it’s so nice to have so many things to indulge at the same time. I’ve learned to not care about what critics said or how they perform on charts. I bet Gaga is having the same feeling, too

Let’s just observe the charts/box office without having any meltdown pls, it might be the last time we have a massive era before she shifts her focus on her family :pray:

I'm having my time tbh

Not even usually liking her jazz but Harlequin is a serve. Joker FaD has grew on me on second time watching it. LG7 lead is coming in like real real soon. Her Joker / Harlequin promo is flawless. DWAS being a hit and still clicking so much on me. I don't give a damn that much on numbers lately and that helps enjoying her being fully back after that loooong break tbh. 

So yeah basically I'm enjoying the moment :oscar:

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 2,857
On 10/4/2024 at 6:36 AM, Sun said:

Not chart related but just discovered the new Magdalena Bay album and wowww

Yasssss!!! They're my favorite band, Imaginal Disk is a must listen for anyone who likes synthpop 

The Popster 223

Watch it now!!!!

Buy new macbook airs and iPhones and stream it NON STOP (don’t stream it from windows and android it doesn’t count)

THIS IS TOO GOOD OF A SONG TO BE FORGOTTEN

:excited:

LET’S DO THIS LITTTLEST MONSTERS

:ew:

:gaga-dead::lgbt:

• paws up 1
  • lol 5
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,990

After listening the soundtrack its so easy to understand why she wanted to do her own album (and thats all I am gonna say not to spoil anything for thos who havent got the chance yet). A nightmare it's added in her Spotify profile as the new release so Harlequin lost its visibility

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

Won’t the streams for songs like FAD, Close To You, and That’s Entertainment/Life always be split between the OST and Harlequin now? Won’t that stop both projects from charting and the songs from hitting milestones?

Popstanne 9,989

OT: Yes DWAS Yes IFPI

Just leaving JFAD:

Spoiler

It was much better than I expected. Could have done without a few of the musical sequences especially Joaquin's. But overall decent.

This and the first one have like no replay value though lol

Also people in the theater hated it so there's that :rip: If it helps I went to a small theater and there was probably like 15-20 people there

Pop-a-911-ster 26,070

Interesting that they pushed the vinyls by 3 weeks. Wouldn't have expected the DWAS push to be after the LG7 lead, not before.

If we don't get 2 back to back #1s, we riot 

• paws up 3
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 9,989
On 10/4/2024 at 12:28 AM, Gypsy Life said:

Interesting that they pushed the vinyls by 3 weeks. Wouldn't have expected the DWAS push to be after the LG7 lead, not before.

If we don't get 2 back to back #1s, we riot 

What date is it again? Also is the 18th all but confirmed?

Pop-a-911-ster 26,070
On 10/4/2024 at 10:40 AM, Arturo said:

What date is it again? Also is the 18th all but confirmed?

Her website shows the 25th.

18th isn't confirmed, but it's the only viable option now. 11th is too soon and 25th would be odd given the DWAS vinyls.

A Popster Is Born 11,823
On 10/4/2024 at 9:42 AM, Gypsy Life said:

Her website shows the 25th.

18th isn't confirmed, but it's the only viable option now. 11th is too soon and 25th would be odd given the DWAS vinyls.

Morgan Wallen is pretty much huge in streams in the US, wouldn't be quite a bad decision to release on the same week as him ?

October 11th could be a option imo (now that we know they are pushin vinyls of DWAS on October 25th)

Pop-a-911-ster 29,015
On 10/4/2024 at 9:46 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Morgan Wallen is pretty much huge in streams in the US, wouldn't be quite a bad decision to release on the same week as him ?

October 11th could be a option imo (now that we know they are pushin vinyls of DWAS on October 25th)

She would debut below him even 1 month later so no it’s not a bad decision

Pop-a-911-ster 26,070
On 10/4/2024 at 10:46 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

His lead single 2 months ago peaked at #7, so idk what to expect from his debut for this one

His only #1 debut is the Post Malone song

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 14,385

Morgan Wallen doesn’t have huge debuts outside of America. Post Malone is more global than him, that’s why that song was bigger. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 34,563

another top 3 for GODGA in the UK 

#1 Just Dance

#1 Poker Face

#1 Bad Romance

#1 Telephone

#1 Shallow

#1 Rain On Me

#3 Born This Way

#3 Die With A Smile

confirmation tonight