Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

Popster This Way 702
On 10/4/2024 at 1:40 AM, little legend said:

I'm reading greek comments on Tik Tok about the movie and everyone is hating it.:rip: Every comment that I have read is saying that the movie is so boring and there are so many songs, that becomes so annoying and they despise the fact that they made Joker a musical. Also they don't want to see Gaga in another film cause she will make it a musical and they will hate it.

I think the last thing is the most worrying. If anything hurts Gaga's acting career is not the movie getting panned but just that the GP won't want Gaga in any movie cause they will be afraid that she will make it a boring musical ( even though Gaga did her best and it's not her fault the movie became boring)

The same Greek TikTok that will run to cinema to see the new movie about Light! :billie:

At least even the Greek critics, gave a positive reaction to her role, most of them said its the best part of the movie! Also the movie is heading towards a big opening here (even tho it will be much smaller than the first movie) 

• paws up 1

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Popster Is Born 12,069
On 10/3/2024 at 7:34 PM, Gypsy Life said:

Why are they pushing Folie A Deux on playlists, she's singing for 20 seconds on that version :bigbird:

Visibility for the next BOS winner :jailga:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,741
On 10/4/2024 at 2:01 AM, Harry Kat said:

The same Greek TikTok that will run to cinema to see the new movie about Light! :billie:

At least even the Greek critics, gave a positive reaction to her role, most of them said its the best part of the movie! Also the movie is heading towards a big opening here (even tho it will be much smaller than the first movie) 

They way the trailer for the Light movie is actually so good tho! I'm tempted to stream it :laughga:

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,741
On 10/4/2024 at 1:34 AM, Gypsy Life said:

Why are they pushing Folie A Deux on playlists, she's singing for 20 seconds on that version :bigbird:

They get more money if it's not a cover from the streams? My theory.

Popster for Sale 46,512
On 10/4/2024 at 5:29 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Hoping this really gets oficially released. Gaga is really artistically revived wow.

Edited by OreoÀDeux
  • paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 5,952
On 10/4/2024 at 12:34 AM, Gypsy Life said:

Oscar campaign for best original song :bigbird:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,004
On 10/3/2024 at 8:16 PM, Leptine said:

Oscar campaign for best original song :bigbird:

And she’s winning it :excuseme:

• lol 1

Popster This Way 836

The way Gaga knew we wouldn’t be satisfied with the crumbs in JFAD and she decided to give us more art. I love her so much :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 3
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 17,578

Imagine if the MV was high-budgeted.. coulve challenged no.1

Now we need this week for DWAS to snatch the top spot.. what are their plans aside from vinyl release?

Discount? New Live Version? LIVE Performance? where? :gunga:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,585
x3
On 10/4/2024 at 2:33 AM, Emi said:

At least we are not analyzing this type of numbers :toofunny:  

Well don't worry. LG7 lead is coming :horse_race:

Popster This Way 836
On 10/3/2024 at 8:49 PM, FRANZGA said:

Is it true that there's a viral mass theater walk out? :icant:

Let’s hope so. Bad press is still press, maybe it can be a viral thing where people buy tickets and walk out at a certain point. The movie makes money and no one has to watch it; win win :bigbird:

• lol 4