Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster This Way 910

So out of the second screening, my friend who doesn’t pay attention to critics and internet, he is not chronically online said the movie is different than any superhero movie and unique of its kind. Gave it 9/10. Also, Gaga is a great actress and the best part of the movie. He also said they should make a movie focused on her character Harlequin, because that would be interesting, since there were not enough scenes. He said she should win awards for this role. Omg the praise.
:happydance:

Edited by Gaga Banana
  • paws up 1
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 12,349
On 10/17/2024 at 10:19 PM, Bernadette said:

The OGHs are really trying these days

Oh Thank U OGHs for provoding me Harlequin numbers cause nobody in the charts thread has the balls to post them. Now I can stay informed :talent:

• paws up 3
  • lol 3

ARTPOPster 1,917
On 10/17/2024 at 4:39 PM, Gaga Banana said:

So out of the second screening, my friend who doesn’t pay attention to critics and internet, he is not chronically online said the movie is different than any superhero movie and unique of its kind. Gave it 9/10. Also, Gaga is a great actress and the best part of the movie. He also said they should make a movie focused on her character Harlequin, because that would be interesting, since there were not enough scenes. He said she should win awards for this role. Omg the praise.

Then you pointed the gun away from him

Spoiler

jk, its nice he enjoyed

• lol 4
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,125
On 10/17/2024 at 9:39 PM, Gaga Banana said:

Can he join Rotten Tomato?

• lol 5

Popstanne 5,987

The ‘positive’ thing about the current situation is that at least if nothing comes out the 25th we don’t have other 2 months of stress/meltdowns since it means the lead has been pushed to January..

If that will be the case, I hope she’s gonna try to push DWAS #1 at least with some performances since it’s not too late, and I think the song can also survive during Xmas period since it fits the Holidays vibe. 

Reminder that in early December there are also Grammy voting for the wins. 

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 984
On 10/17/2024 at 9:41 PM, XXXlop said:

Perrished needs streams, not an attempt at someone who has a single song outperforming her entire catalog, poor thing. 

• lol 1