Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

Popstanne 5,498
On 10/17/2024 at 12:08 AM, Leptine said:

In the worst scenario the single is just pushed to January which is not even a big deal considering there are the Holidays in between with the Xmas songs taking over, I think this factor is being taken in consideration as well, by January people would have moved on from everything JFAD related for good..

LG7 is definitely not going to be pushed back, I'm 100% sure of that.

I dont think that the lead is pushed maybe it was always destined to be released on 25th but my concern is why WASTE the entire Oct month for an alleged halloween themed song 

• thanks 1

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster This Way 590

I wouldn’t mind if LG7 gets delayed as long as DWAS gets the proper treatment. 
Give us at least that secret performance that was recorded. 

OT AM

DWAS 13+2  :bow:

Popstanne 5,952
On 10/16/2024 at 8:43 PM, Ayobabylon said:

I dont think that the lead is pushed maybe it was always destined to be released on 25th but my concern is why WASTE the entire Oct month for an alleged halloween themed song 

Assuming something has been delayed, maybe the promo and the launch for the single was built out of the movie release and for sure they weren't expecting this level of bomb and backlash, plus the underperformance of 'Harlequin' might have been a factor.

Before I get quoted, I don't think they were expecting huge numbers from Harlequin, but a top10 yes in my opinion and HM maybe to perform better.

• paws up 2

Moderator 4,205

I'm back from my vacation, could anyone give me the lowdown how Die With A Smash has been performing and whether we are having meltdowns over something currently?

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,320
On 10/16/2024 at 8:57 PM, joesuda said:

I'm back from my vacation, could anyone give me the lowdown how Die With A Smash has been performing and whether we are having meltdowns over something currently?

Gurl just go back to vacations :laughga:

• lol 7

Popster for Sale 44,088
On 10/16/2024 at 7:58 PM, 0707alp said:

You guys should listen more

to Good Morning. Yes.

Edited by BenG
  • lol 8
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 11,021
On 10/16/2024 at 8:57 PM, joesuda said:

We're in full-meltdown mode atm :bigbird: averaging between -500k & -750k WoW every day

• lol 1

Moderator 4,205
On 10/16/2024 at 10:00 PM, JennyWayne said:

We're in full-meltdown mode atm :bigbird: averaging between -500k & -750k WoW every day

Uhm, well :bebe:. Maybe it is a good thing as it gives a chance for LG7 lead to make some noise as I've been fearing that an October release would get overshadowed by DWAS and Joker, but considering the former's decline and the latter being DOA then maybe it gives a chance for it to make some noise. 

Spoiler

Copium Meaning: What Does It Mean on Twitch?

Yes I know this is copium

• lol 4

ARTPOPster 1,977
On 10/16/2024 at 12:06 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Wait. Omg. Joanne's eight-year anniversary is next Monday. When she posts a pic of herself back in the pink hat. joanne million reasons GIF by Lady Gaga

And announces a double release of the JWT DVD and Harlequin secret performance yup yup :oprah:

A Popster Is Born 12,666
On 10/16/2024 at 4:04 PM, joesuda said:

Uhm, well :bebe:. Maybe it is a good thing as it gives a chance for LG7 lead to make some noise as I've been fearing that an October release would get overshadowed by DWAS and Joker, but considering the former's decline and the latter being DOA then maybe it gives a chance for it to make some noise. 

Reveal hidden contents

Copium Meaning: What Does It Mean on Twitch?

Yes I know this is copium

Dont worry DWAS is still slaying the charts WW, securing a place on the Billboard Year End, might reach a new peak of 2 in the UK this week. It also surpassed 600M+ streams (the second fastest song ever to achieve this). And the record for fastest to 1B is still going good :ohhh:

People are just having meltdowns because there are no news of LG7 lead

• paws up 7

The Fame Popster 471
On 10/16/2024 at 8:56 PM, Gypsy Life said:

The lead is coming. They're just waiting for the top 10 to be above 500 points. :snake:

She's dropping in the last week before Christmas then. :mess: