Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 4,740
On 10/17/2024 at 1:18 AM, Ben said:

CHILE

Pretty soon I'll have more two week bans than actual posts :toofunny:

And on the topic of the LG7 lead, there's no way it's not delayed. Once again we have total radio silence, I feel that if it was coming we'd have gotten more teasing by now.

you're saying this with your full chest 

• thanks 1

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARTPOPster 1,977
On 10/16/2024 at 2:20 PM, Hags Labs said:

Inb4 she only posts the single cover and calls it a day 

She didn't even post the Chromatica tracklist lol, it leaked and then she still didn't post it for like two days

Even if Gaga is tired, can't Bobby at least do something?

ARTPOPster 1,977
On 10/16/2024 at 2:21 PM, TheCureInChromatica said:

you're saying this with your full chest 

At this point yes, plus my chest is quite large so people tend to listen :ally:

ARTPOPster 1,977

To be fair, delayed does not inherently mean it's not coming until 2027. It could still come in early November or January, with the album still arriving in February as well

A Popster Is Born 12,320
On 10/16/2024 at 7:38 PM, Doncho said:

Can we at least wait until November 1 to have meltdowns? Gaga said the single is coming in OCTOBER. And we are still in October. I dont know if some of you are just dumb or what

Thank you. It's getting annoying at this point. 

Spoiler

And making me fear that she could release ON HALLOWEEN day, that would be so trollGa of her. They're making me paranoid :door:

• paws up 2
  • lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,740
On 10/17/2024 at 1:25 AM, Ben said:

To be fair, delayed does not inherently mean it's not coming until 2027. It could still come in early November or January, with the album still arriving in February as well

Why delay it one week later and one week into the holiday season? 

ARTPOPster 1,977
On 10/16/2024 at 2:24 PM, TheCureInChromatica said:

pic or it isn't larging 

IMG-20240322-123716.jpg

Me with my mom after I presented a research paper in Boston

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 5
  • love 2

Popster This Way 887
On 10/16/2024 at 6:45 PM, Replay said:

25 might be better for lead (potential halloween boost will be in debut week and were avoiding Billie snl push) but move DWAS vinyls out of the Way then

maybe DWAS vinyl sales are 3k-ing and won't have barely any impact :cry:

ARTPOPster 1,977
On 10/16/2024 at 2:26 PM, TheCureInChromatica said:

Why delay it one week later and one week into the holiday season? 

I see your point, I'm just stunned at the complete silence yet again

Kindness Admin 7,932

Are people ok? Even I’m worried for some of the takes. Nothing has been delayed so far (no reason to speculate on delays before the month is out) and we KNOW they have been planning this rollout for some time. Believe it or not, one week won’t make or break Gaga’s next single (nor will the holiday tunes coming back to chart).

• paws up 7
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 4
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 23,895
On 10/16/2024 at 8:48 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

We dont even know if it’s a halloween themed song :laughga:

yes for all we know it’s a jazz song :applause:

ARTPOPster 1,977
Spoiler

I watched the ending of JFAD on a TeleSync file and it definitely seemed very rushed. The implied-r*pe scene was also quite unnecessary, if they had just beat him it would have been more acceptable

Spoilers for JFAD

ARTPOPster 1,977
On 10/16/2024 at 2:32 PM, admin said:

Are people ok? Even I’m worried for some of the takes. Nothing has been delayed so far (no reason to speculate on delays before the month is out) and we KNOW they have been planning this rollout for some time. Believe it or not, one week won’t make or break Gaga’s next single (nor will the holiday tunes coming back to chart).

For me it's the total silence, Gaga is probably let down from the JFAD reception, but as many have said, LG7 is an entirely different project that critics and audiences have been greatly anticipating. I was very hyped when Fantano said that in his reaction to Katy lol. 

Popstanne 5,952

In the worst scenario the single is just pushed to January which is not even a big deal considering there are the Holidays in between with the Xmas songs taking over, I think this factor is being taken in consideration as well, by January people would have moved on from everything JFAD related for good..

LG7 is definitely not going to be pushed back, I'm 100% sure of that.

• paws up 3

ARTPOPster 1,979
On 10/16/2024 at 11:32 AM, admin said:

I do think this fanbase is damaged... After all the meltdowns and clowning of the past 5 years, it doesn't take much to have a complete spiral :oops:

When there isn't a real reason to meltdown, the resourceful liddo makes one up. :bigbird:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 5,499
On 10/17/2024 at 12:07 AM, Ben said:

For me it's the total silence, Gaga is probably let down from the JFAD reception, but as many have said, LG7 is an entirely different project that critics and audiences have been greatly anticipating. I was very hyped when Fantano said that in his reaction to Katy lol. 

What did he say