Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

ARTPOPster 2,045

Yall are being too melodramatic we had to go through the artpop era, this is nothing in comparison lmao :laughga:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 34,468

Switzerland :

Spotify

#1 (=) Die With A Smile

Apple Music

#1 (=) Die With A Smile

this week I see a new #1 in Switzerland @Lazz Monster :talent:  Linkin Park is still #2 :talent:

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 3,910
On 10/7/2024 at 9:36 PM, Leptine said:

See it as you prefer, but it means no to a Madonna and no to a Britney collab, we're in almost 2025 and both have nothing artistically interesting to add in a Gaga collaboration in my opinion and not even from a chart point of view.

I think Madge does have a collab with Gaga but It hasnt been released and It Is kept in the vault.

Either Gaga's team or Madge's team told Madge to not release It. But I Think Madge wanted to release It. It was probably for the super deluxe version of Rebel Heart or so. 

Madge posted a part of the lyrics in a now deleted IG post in 2015....and Gaga in a now deleted post said 'May'

Spoiler

"Girls night out. Kissing the ring.

Having a drink and doing anything

High heels on the dash

Breaking hearts and burning cash"

And Madge posted a Pic of her and Gaga together and said 'Looking For The Future' and 'We'll see, I Have A Plan' or smth like that 

Spoiler

1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

I Hope, if It exists, gets released for a 10th annniversary edition of Rebel Heart. 

Another unreleased collab that was meant to be on Rebel Heart was 'Like Madonna' and It featured Miley. All we got so far was a snippet of It.

Spoiler

So my Guess Is Rebel Heart was supposed to have 3 girls collab (B*ch I'm Madonna, Breaking Hearts and Like Madonna) but only One got released and the others got scrapped.

Still can't believe that BIM was chosen over the other 2 (as much as i don't care for KP)

But i Hope we get both Breaking Hearts AND Like Madonna on a 10th year's anniversary edition of RH. As well as some of the unreleased tracks. Oh and QUEEN should be released too! Queen>>>>>>the super Deluxe Tracks.

Seems like we almost got Gaga AND Miley reunited on the same album with Madge. 

Edited by Mario Spears
  • love 1

Moderator 29,050
On 10/16/2024 at 2:59 PM, Mario Spears said:

I think Madge does have a collab with Gaga but It hasnt been released and It Is kept in the vault.

Either Gaga's team or Madge's team told Madge to not release It. But I Think Madge wanted to release It. It was probably for the super deluxe version of Rebel Heart or so. 

Madge posted a part of the lyrics in a now deleted IG post in 2015....and Gaga in a now deleted post said 'May'

Reveal hidden contents

High heels on the dash

And Madge posted a Pic of her and Gaga together and said 'Looking For The Future' and 'We'll see, I Have A Plan' or smth like that 

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

I Hope, if It exists, gets released for a 10th annniversary edition of Rebel Heart. 

Another unreleased collab that was meant to be on Rebel Heart was 'Like Madonna' and It featured Miley. All we got so far was a snippet of It.

Reveal hidden contents

So my Guess Is Rebel Heart was supposed to have 3 girls collab (B*ch I'm Madonna, Breaking Hearts and Like Madonna) but only One got released and the others got scrapped.

Still can't believe that BIM was chosen over the other 2.

But i Hope we get both Breaking Hearts AND Like Madonna on a 10th year's anniversary edition of RH. As well as some of the unreleased tracks. Oh and QUEEN should be released too! Queen>>>>>>the super Deluxe Tracks.

God I missed your posts so much 

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 17,573

It's crazy how DWAS is the biggest SONG Globally for 2months now by a margin but struggled to snatch no.1s in Anglosphere and some European Countries..

• paws up 5

Pop-a-911-ster 23,867
On 10/16/2024 at 12:29 PM, Mario Spears said:

Reveal hidden contents

High heels on the dash

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Still can't believe that BIM was chosen over the other 2 (as much as i don't care for KP)

welcome back king! thoughts on Jlo? 

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 3,910
On 10/16/2024 at 11:51 AM, boobatella said:

thoughts on Jlo? 

:laughga:  IJBOL.

Edited by Mario Spears
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,303
On 10/16/2024 at 11:42 AM, FRANZGA said:

It's crazy how DWAS is the biggest SONG Globally for 2months now by a margin but struggled to snatch no.1s in Anglosphere and some European Countries..

Oh GodGa get off the suffering from too much globalness floor 

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 3,910

• yaas, gaga 2

Popstanne 5,484
On 10/16/2024 at 2:06 PM, Mr. V said:

Yall are being too melodramatic we had to go through the artpop era, this is nothing in comparison lmao :laughga:

Who is we some of us weren't there during that era

Popstanne 5,484
On 10/16/2024 at 3:12 PM, FRANZGA said:

Well europe loves pop music but rest of the world prefers hac ballads n slower songs thats why DWAS smashed worldwide but europe 

On the contrary i think lg-7 n its lead single are gonna do opposite with europe stanning while rest of the world not caring that much 

DWAS genre is the reason its so stable in streams bc when Indonesia moved on India started stanning n indian market is a hard market for an english song bc they have bollywood which is very music influenced film industry 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,976

Being #8 in 20 countries is always better than being #1 in the US or UK and N/A in the rest of the world as much as in the stan some times people pretend the opposite

• paws up 2