Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

Popster This Way 977

Considering the Christmas freeze is fast approaching, she runs the risk of waiting too long for an era which has allegedly got stadium shows lined up for next year ahead of a substantial career break for her family planning.

Drop the single in October and just push it for a high debut. If it falls after that, so be it. DWAS will stay Top 10 a while longer and they can prime another single to launch in early January when the Christmas explosion dies down, before the era goes into maximum effect as a way to compensate for her being out of the awards season conversation. Better to go all guns blazing in the pop music space than let JFAD continue to dominate even a smash music period that she's having with DWAS.

It would look pretty shite to let October pass without a single considering she announced it already and the album won't have a shot at anything taking off after release since that just doesn't happen these days...

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3

ARTPOPster 1,081
On 10/15/2024 at 7:57 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

9,896,025 WW

Its seriously dropping a lot since the release of that movie. 

Her past few monday updates: 

11.3M 

10.5M 

9.8M 

Its dropping a lot week on week and Billie's BOAF isnt moving. There used to be almost +1M difference between them on US Spotify, now its barely 100k.

Edited by XXXlop

Is there a chance she might announce the single tomorrow? Or maybe even a surprise drop? 

But yeah i get how frustrating it is that she has gone radio silent and not a single teaser/snippet/announcement hell even a post on instagram :toofunny: I dont want to be a buzzkill but every day that goes by i fear more and more that she/her team decided to postpone the release due to the recent backlash but I hope thats not the case :bradley:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 34,468
On 10/15/2024 at 8:35 PM, XXXlop said:

11.3M 

10.5M 

9.8M 

Its dropping a lot week on week and Billie's BOAF isnt moving. There used to be almost +1M difference between them on US Spotify, now its barely 100k.

Yeah BOAF will go #1 on the HOT 100 and will probably surpass us in the upcoming weeks on Spotify WW/US

• sad 1

Popster This Way 832

I need her to release the single so we can attach it to Agatha All Along. Someone already made a Bloody Mary/Ballad of the Witches Road edit and we can’t have Bloody Mary take the lead’s Halloween support 

A Popster Is Born 10,515
On 10/15/2024 at 1:56 PM, JennyWayne said:

Remember when we got radio silence for weeks after SL and we thought Chromatica era was cancelled and then Gaga announced the tracklist and ROM out of nowhere in April

200.gif?cid=a240fe21nmlan8gafwpw4ysg6kvg

She announced them moreso because they leaked :bebe:

• thanks 1
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 41,757

I wish I had the energy/care to be upset or sad about the WoW change for DWAS but honestly I really don’t given the fact that it is still on track to be Gaga’s most successful single in the US for the entire last decade.

Yeah #1 would be amazing but I’m honestly more happy that this has maintained its Top 10 residency and is still getting 0.5M+ updates on Radio 50 days into its run. 

so yeah, lower WoW decreases would be better but it’s still doing about 10M unfiltered….. DWAS you’re doing amazing honey thank you so much :bradley:

• paws up 3
  • thanks 5

Popster for Sale 44,031
On 10/15/2024 at 7:53 PM, Stats4LG said:

She announced them moreso because they leaked :bebe:

all I hear is we need a leak

• sad 1
  • lol 4

A Popster Is Born 10,515
On 10/15/2024 at 2:59 PM, Fame Romance said:

10+ new pages during my flight and it’s just y’all making minute countdowns and melting down over a ‘wasted’ Halloween classic when we don’t even know what it sounds like :icant:

Imagine this becomes another Original LG5 to Joanne pipeline :billie:

• lol 3

"After a lot of deliberation, I’ve made the incredibly tough decision to postpone the release of LG7… This is such a scary and hectic time for all of us, and while I believe art is one of the strongest things we have to provide joy and healing to each other during times like this, it just doesn’t feel right to me to release this album with all that is going on during the critical and commercial failure of JFAD.”

Spoiler

On a serious note, it's not plausible to postpone a single because of a flopped movie, guys, come on. :toofunny:

Unless she's mentally unwell, which we don't have any evidence of, other than a fake article from a sensationalist tabloid. She was living her best life with Michael just some weeks ago.

Let's wait and see what happens next week. :pray:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,972

YouTube United States Daily Chart - Oct. 13

#7 = Lady Gaga - Die With A Smile 1,261,614

Tipsy 1,405M
BOAF 1,094M
Espresso 1,004M
IHSM 824k

:ohhh:

• paws up 2
  • love 1

Popster This Way 897
On 10/15/2024 at 8:35 PM, XXXlop said:

11.3M 

10.5M 

9.8M 

Well billie has a video a tour and snl...we got nothing...she doesn t care about this song