Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 11,001

I found out the pattern in Argentina and DWAS gets a big autoplay boost every Monday :icant:

This Monday #41 (+19)

Last Monday #38 (+20)

Monday before that #38 (+8)

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,031
On 10/15/2024 at 7:03 PM, JennyWayne said:

I found out the pattern in Argentina and DWAS gets a big autoplay boost every Monday :icant:

This Monday #41 (+19)

Last Monday #38 (+20)

Monday before that #38 (+8)

Glad you investigated and looked for evidence :applause:

• lol 3

Popster This Way 855
On 10/15/2024 at 7:49 PM, Leptine said:

Unpopular opinion.

I want to move as fast as possible from the JFAD era and forget about it, obviously a new music era it's the thing to do, but at the same time I wouldn't be mad at her if she decided to postpone because of the situation, I would totally understand if she's upset for how things went with this movie and the possible need of having more time to recover energies, because if I'm upset that I'm not even involved, I can't even imagine her that she put energy, dedication and work on this project.

As I said in the previous days, I hope she's mentally fine, we need her to start a music era at her best from that point of view.

I lowkey agree. There is so much hate online for this movie and Gaga mentioned in her Vogue interview she is updated on pop culture and checks stuff. I think it is bad for us to ask her to go out with a new era, while we may want new music, if Gaga doesn’t feel like it pushing her now to start with the lead is not feeling right overall. I think she has enough power to change plans and I doubt Interscope can push her to change mind. I hope we get new music this year.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popstanne 5,909
On 10/15/2024 at 7:57 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Interscope has already spent millions on the era. TBH, if they think it'd benefit from waiting till the JFAD stink wears off a little, they're probably right...

Honestly it's a tricky and not easy decision, I think it's all up for how she feels, my point is that whatever decision she takes, I'm gonna support her given from my point it's understandable if she's currently upset or not in a good mood because of the situation, since I've read people claiming that they would stop stanning her if she doesn't release this month.

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 2,772

Postponing her long awaited pop comeback because of the movie bombing would -if anything- make her look worse. She simply cannot ditch the plans when she was explicitly vocal about it and hyped up her fans about it :katy:

• paws up 3