Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster for Sale 46,489
On 10/15/2024 at 1:30 PM, Leptine said:

Sure, but Gaga has always been a visual artist as well, she changed the music video game back in the day, I think in her case a return in having an epic music video with amazing visuals can make a difference also in selling the song imo.

For sure. And a bad music video can tank the song and bring up unflattering comparisons to herself. The standart for Gaga is higher and she needs to serve in the music and visual department both if she wants success.

As much as DWAS is simple as a music video it is also great and visually striking. Just 10 seconds of an amazing shot of her dancing made a difference towards the songs success. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popstanne 5,918
On 10/15/2024 at 10:57 AM, GraceRandolph said:

Not Joker getting yanked from theaters already. Time to announce her role in Tarantino's final film.

I hope to be proven wrong but unless she has booked already something before JFAD I feel like we're not gonna see her on acting projects anytime soon, but I really hope to be wrong.

• paws up 1

Popstanne 5,918
On 10/15/2024 at 2:57 PM, danwasd said:

are there only six songs out there or what

This year the category is extremely weak, there's no a frontrunner, popular name or songs, and in the top5 they list 2 songs from the same movie..

Edited by Leptine
  • paws up 1
  • shook 1

Popstanne 5,918
On 10/15/2024 at 2:59 PM, ViviLittleM said:

even if the movie was trashed, Gaga still was great

Sure but for how this movie has been rejected by both audience and critics, trashed to the pit on social media, any kind of awards recognition seems impossible to me at this point.

Edited by Leptine
  • thanks 2