PanPikus

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop-a-911-ster 23,870
On 10/14/2024 at 1:46 PM, OreoÀDeux said:

From ATRL

"Universal Music Vietnam has just announced a Dark Gaga-themed Halloween party in Vietnam on October 27th to celebrate the lead release week (October 25th).

Early Birds tickets sales starts this week. "

Makes sense with the UMG Philippines tweet a few days ago teasing a halloween event. 

why would they release it just a few days before Halloween when the lead could’ve benefit from the dark sounds the entire month or atleast half a month and grow until Halloween :enigma:

Popster for Sale 46,489
On 10/15/2024 at 6:36 AM, boobatella said:

why would they release it just a few days before Halloween when the lead could’ve benefit from the dark sounds the entire month or atleast half a month and grow until Halloween :enigma:

Well now the U.K. charts page is claiming it's coming this week so :bigbird: countdown to announcement today?

• lol 1

• PanPikus changed the title to Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

@adminpay the bills :nicki_scream:

I didn't know what to do yesterday when the site was down. I felt like the civilization was collapsing. Almost half a day without Gaga charts:dean_scream: But we survived this...

If @little legend was an admin of this cult site, we would never had to deal with these type of problems. Vote to fire the yeti and make @little legend the great emperor, sorry I mean admin of this site 

giphy.gif.fb77641637d6cb99a449530f03acf6

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 1
  • lol 9

Pop-a-911-ster 23,870
On 10/15/2024 at 8:41 AM, OreoÀDeux said:

Well now the U.K. charts page is claiming it's coming this week so :bigbird: countdown to announcement today?

we can’t risk jinxing it :lesson:

#clownsonstrike

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 23,870
On 10/15/2024 at 8:41 AM, OreoÀDeux said:

then again, why would they sabotage themselves by releasing it on the 25th if the DWAS vinyls are shipping the same day?

ANNOUNCEMENT IN 8 HOURS 43 MINUTES

Spoiler

then again it’s her team so nothing surprises me anymore at this point :icant:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 46,489
On 10/15/2024 at 8:18 AM, boobatella said:

then again, why would they sabotage themselves by releasing it on the 25th if the DWAS vinyls are shipping the same day?

ANNOUNCEMENT IN 8 HOURS 43 MINUTES

Reveal hidden contents

then again it’s her team so nothing surprises me anymore at this point :icant:

now that's more like it!

Spoiler

I feel like regardless it should be announced today, if it's coming out this friday it's too near, but if it comes out next I think ten days is the perfect window to build anticipation and tease 

• paws up 3