Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop-a-911-ster 41,760

Not to put any doubt in anyone’s mind but how are people feeling about GRAMMY nominations? There are only 8 nominees for ROTY/SOTY and as of right now on GD overall odds DWAS is ranked 8th for ROTY & 9th for ROTY

lots of competition this year with; Texas Hold ‘Em, Birds of a Feather, Espresso, Fortnight, Good Luck Babe!, Beautiful Things, We Can’t be Friends, Not Like Us, and Too Sweet….

I don’t know I’m kinda nervous…

Nervous Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• paws up 3

Popstanne 5,918
On 10/11/2024 at 4:04 PM, XXXlop said:

JFAD being a panned bomb, should at least motivate her.

I just hope, she doesn't let that being her last film until 2027 or 2028. She should try to comeback as soon as possible, and just then have the long-awaited break.

On 10/11/2024 at 4:08 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Yeah, I believe the Tarantino rumors tbh.

I think the contrary tbh, even if I would hope you are right but I don’t see her jumping already on a new project because of this failure.. If anything I think she wants to be stress free for awhile and taking her time, she might even not have a new project on the horizon and yet to decide what’s next movie wise.

For how much I would like to have a movie redemption as soon as possible, right now she has to go in full force with the new music era and deliver it without mistakes, This is right now the best thing that she can do now for her career and imagine.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,060
On 10/11/2024 at 11:31 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Not to put any doubt in anyone’s mind but how are people feeling about GRAMMY nominations? There are only 8 nominees for ROTY/SOTY and as of right now on GD overall odds DWAS is ranked 8th for ROTY & 9th for ROTY

lots of competition this year with; Texas Hold ‘Em, Birds of a Feather, Espresso, Fortnight, Good Luck Babe!, Beautiful Things, We Can’t be Friends, Not Like Us, and Too Sweet….

idk who in their mind would predict we can't be friends or fortnight over DWAS

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popstanne 5,918
On 10/11/2024 at 4:31 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I think the nominations are likely to happen but wins.. I wouldn’t bet my money on it, they did her wrong so many times, it’s better not having expectations imo. 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 23,877
On 10/11/2024 at 4:55 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Noooooo0 the countdown is such a bad luck

initiating project #clownsonstrike

protesting hey arnold GIF

Edited by boobatella
  • lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 17,551

German album charts

#63 (-2) The Fame 241 weeks

The Fame is still the 18th longest charting album in Germany. Still the 5th longest charting album female artist.

Billies debut holds onto the charts again. It's at #75 (+6) and has 244 weeks.

Currently, the next non-charting album has 248 weeks, so we need to wait until late November before we surpass that. After that, be prepared for the album to fall off for a few weeks because of Christmas.

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 12,643
On 10/11/2024 at 11:31 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I think we can expect nominations in those categories (or at least in 1 of them for SURE). A win though... idk. This is clearly Gaga s best chance at winning a general field Grammy, but competition is tough. However we should have an easy win for Pop Duo, at least :ohhh:

• paws up 5

Popster to Popster 2,772
On 10/11/2024 at 12:06 PM, Doncho said:

I think we can expect nominations in those categories (or at least in 1 of them for SURE). A win though... idk. This is clearly Gaga s best chance at winning a general field Grammy, but competition is tough. However we should have an easy win for Pop Duo, at least :ohhh:

Competition is tough bc of the A list names but DWAS stands out for being the most critically acclaimed + its organic smashery + powerful collab by two Grammy darlings idk… We might have a shot 

• love 1