Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popstanne 5,916
On 10/10/2024 at 10:17 PM, 0606060 said:

I’m honestly feeling the same way. Part of me wants to accept that she was ready mentally about whatever happens with Joker but the other part of me is like “I know my sensitive a** fave” :leap:

I think she might have expected the movie to not be a big hit like the first one, basically where we were one month ago when the presales weren't going strong and where a 600-700M box office total still sounded possible, but not this level of flop-pan with media and audience backlash.

• thanks 1

On 10/10/2024 at 10:34 PM, Leptine said:

I think she might have expected the movie to not be a big hit like the first one, basically where we were one month ago when the presales weren't going strong and where a 600-700M box office total still sounded possible, but not this level of flop-pan with media and audience backlash.

Music or movies it's never easy to predict a success tbh. I'm not sure DWAS success was expected in that level by Gaga or her team 

Edited by Moonlight Shadow

Popster This Way 881
On 10/10/2024 at 9:05 PM, 0707alp said:

Literally on my way to a hyperpop girl night including Gaga with a friend I met on Gagadaily wearing Gaga merch while listening Harlequin. How much more of a gay or monster can I get? (It is the friend who works at Universal Music)

I'm catching the vibe that u might be gay

• lol 5

A Popster Is Born 11,001

Strange. Perhaps it has something to do with that one day a few days ago where monthly listeners updated extremely late.

Billie and Bruno also got +3M updates, the latter getting a new peak of 109.305.342

Edited by JennyWayne

Kindness Admin 7,915

Spotify feel bad about JFAD. We gonna take it, I guess, lol.

Real question is if this is a glitch or just a new algorithm change moving forward.

• lol 17
  • yaas, gaga 1