Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popstanne 5,916
On 10/9/2024 at 11:25 PM, hennywise said:

Not an indie horror film outselling JFAD BEFORE Venom 3 lol. I hope Todd Phillips become a boatmate with Damien Chazelle despite the fact that Chazelle is actually a brilliant director and Babylon is truly a great film while Todd is the exact opposite.

Let’s specify, Terrifier is not even a horror indie a la A24 ‘Pearl’ or X, it’s a very small budget movie, the previous ones costed less than 500k dollars and where people get brutally killed in a graphic and unrealistic way, there’s no even plot on them or barely.. It’s honestly humiliating. 

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

Popster to Popster 2,772
On 10/9/2024 at 7:52 PM, JennyWayne said:

Spotify all-time charts

#2198 DWAS (+56)

200w.gif

The fact that we are on our way to have the fastest song to reach 1B streams is just :banana:

• paws up 4
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 17,576

Jesus fvckin Christ, BILLIE is SMASHING Hard.. i can see WILDFLOWER pulling a Lovely level of longevity but with better chart peaks&runs

• paws up 2

Kindness Admin 7,915
On 10/9/2024 at 3:46 PM, JennyWayne said:
This is Todd's film, and Todd's flop. 

Y’all crack me up so bad I stg :laughga:

On 10/9/2024 at 5:25 PM, hennywise said:

Not an indie horror film outselling JFAD BEFORE Venom 3 lol. I hope Todd Phillips become a boatmate with Damien Chazelle despite the fact that Chazelle is actually a brilliant director and Babylon is truly a great film while Todd is the exact opposite.

I love Damien and I am sad Babylon was a flop (I didn’t see it either tho, oops), but he’s so talented and I hope they keep giving him all the money and creative control he wants. Would love Gags to work with him :whatga:

• hugs 1
  • love 1

Popster This Way 807
On 10/9/2024 at 2:10 PM, 0707alp said:

In her “flop” era

1. Flopped harder than 143

2. Flopped even harder 

3. Bruno Mars/GP/collab

4. 30 RT

5. DWAS

:laughga: 

Popstanne 5,485
On 10/10/2024 at 10:23 AM, Aloe said:

Sympathy is a knife remix is not it :enigma: the chart charity by Ari will be short lived I’m afraid  

Its horrible now i think lady gaga should have released DITS on 11th 

The Fame Popster 363

Seeing which songs have stood the test of time on BTW streaming is so interesting, the more electronic/experimental tracks are smashing. HML, Gov hooker should've been singles 

Edited by Sun
  • paws up 2

Popstanne 5,485
On 10/10/2024 at 10:38 AM, Sun said:

Seeing which songs have stood the test of time on BTW streaming is so interesting, the more electronic/experimental tracks are smashing. HML, Gov hooker should've been singles 

The thing is that BTW still has like 5-6 songs which haven't reached TikTok audience yet n they have such a potential aka scheibe, electric chappell, TEOG, Y&I, MTN