Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/8/2024 at 5:51 AM, Imtired1616 said:

Now what about Gaga, her public persona, her past projects, and her body of work in total leads you to think she would ever do a light hearted summer movie or TV show? Yall want her to be normal so bad. :bigbird:

Yeah, all of her movies have been rated R so far. I think she'll stick to darker, more adult focused movies, with maybe a dark comedy eventually.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,412
On 10/8/2024 at 7:51 AM, Imtired1616 said:

she would ever do a light hearted summer movie or TV show? Yall want her to be normal so bad. :bigbird:

Or we want her to show versatility and not be typecast? :excuseme:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,150
On 10/8/2024 at 3:36 AM, OreoÀDeux said:

Hope so

Don't want to get another cropped single cover from Mr. a**

Who leaked Gagas DWAS look? The beehive hairdo one that we spent all morning calling AI before Gaga posted it? :icant:

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 46,505
On 10/8/2024 at 11:57 AM, Imtired1616 said:

Who leaked Gagas DWAS look? The beehive hairdo one that we spent all morning calling AI before Gaga posted it? :icant:

That was him yes

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,150
On 10/8/2024 at 6:53 AM, GraceRandolph said:

Yeah, all of her movies have been rated R so far. I think she'll stick to darker, more adult focused movies, with maybe a dark comedy eventually.

When her and Bradley star in Todd Phillips' Hangover 4? :bigbird:

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 17,219
On 10/8/2024 at 9:35 AM, CHROMATICON said:

I doubt the lead is coming this week, otherwise Villain or Mr. S (the ones who leaked Harlequin info on ATRL) would have said something already + they did it once Gaga started teasing the songs via IG. So, they’re probably waiting for Gaga to start teasing to reveal any information they have. But I’m pretty sure Gaga will just straight up announce it. 

I mean it depends when She starts teasing. Usually mrs posts Like sunday or Monday before (i guess That’s when platforms receive the single). And She started teasing HQ before that