IMG-20241007-230745.jpg

What a discovery, how did I not know about this site. Time to start tracking

shakira-on-computer.png

• paws up 1
  • lol 10
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 41,777

@Leptine @xo_hours @ConnorFilm Gaga RUMORED to want to star in Tarantino’s next movie, how would people feel about that? I for one would LOVE IT, getting to work with Tarantino on his last film would be an amazing honor and would allow Gaga to work with an Oscar winning director again

Thoughts?

• shook 1
  • hugs 2
  • sad 1
  • lol 3

Popster for Sale 46,515
On 10/8/2024 at 2:59 AM, Leptine said:

Everybody in her position would have accepted to be part of the sequel of a 1 Billion dollar movie that received 11 Oscar nominations for a 12M$ paycheck.. No manager would have adviced her otherwise.

Let's also not forget that Todd Philips was one of the producers of ASIB, Cooper was one of the producers of first 'Joker', she trusted the people and the studio that made ASIB a success after coming from 'HOG' and its relative issues.

Maybe she needs more a psychic that is accurate in predicting the future, because nobody would have never thought this would have ended up in this catastrophic way.

She should have called up Patrizia's psychic I fear.

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 46,515
On 10/8/2024 at 3:42 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

@Leptine @xo_hours @ConnorFilm Gaga RUMORED to want to star in Tarantino’s next movie, how would people feel about that? I for one would LOVE IT, getting to work with Tarantino on his last film would be an amazing honor and would allow Gaga to work with an Oscar winning director again

Thoughts?

I'd love to see her in a Tarantino movie as long as he doesn't sideline her like the other straights.

A Popster Is Born 15,445
On 10/7/2024 at 10:42 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Gaga RUMORED to want to star in Tarantino’s next movie

Is she aware of this?

• thanks 2
  • lol 17

Popstanne 5,952
On 10/7/2024 at 10:42 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Thoughts?

This article seems totally fake honestly.

A Tarantino movie would be a dream for sure but no way Tarantino is going to put her in his last movie (assuming it will be for real his last one) as lead actor over a professional with more experience, in the best scenario she could get another supporting role in his movie which seems not ideal for her after JFAD.

Also Tarantino usually has huge hype, the expectations would be again huge with high pression for the movie to be critically acclaimed at very least.. I don't know, it really depends from the kind of role and if Tarantino would actually cast her.

Edited by Leptine
  • paws up 2
  • sad 1

ARTPOPster 1,911

Honestly don't think Gaga would be in shock over how it performed, IMO it seemed like Harlequin album was her 'goodbye' to the character/era and in the same vein she has already accepted what was going to happen regardless. :cm: Obviously it'll still sting but I don't doubt she's doing fine.

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,838
On 10/7/2024 at 3:42 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Thoughts?

I'd be so down for her appearing in his last film. He's a phenomenal director and a great talent. I don't know the validity of this article tho. :x 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 41,777
ARTPOPster 1,911
On 10/7/2024 at 5:05 PM, Hags Labs said:

Well seems like they’re directing the blame to Joaquin and Todd now. Business is business!

Good, now someone show the losers in her social media comments this :eyega:

• paws up 1
  • hugs 2