Good Luck Babe! 357K

Die With A Smile 353K

Gap : 4K streams

the top 2 top 3 is ours this week 

spacer.png

• paws up 3
  • love 1

Popster This Way 705

I was expecting a debut similar to Dawn of Chromatica, so I'm fine with top 20! With a wider physical release and more variants, it would be top 5 imo 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 19,589
On 10/7/2024 at 4:49 PM, ViviLittleM said:

US monsters truly are the pits 

Well, it’s not like this album is doing much better anywhere else. Monsters just are done with her doing jazz. 

Edited by DonnieDarko

Pop-a-911-ster 32,235
On 10/7/2024 at 4:53 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Well, it’s not like this album is doing much better than anywhere else. Monsters just are done with her doing jazz. 

Maybe cause physicals are shipping on Oct 11 elsewhere  

A Popster Is Born 17,581
On 10/7/2024 at 10:49 PM, ViviLittleM said:

US monsters truly are the pits 

or Gaga just dont know how to feed her fans properly.. it's so sad seeing the size of fanbase shrinking year after year

GP is the key for longevity but your fanbase is your foundation for the first month :nicki_scream:

A Popster Is Born 19,589
On 10/7/2024 at 4:56 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Maybe cause physicals are shipping on Oct 11 elsewhere  

Good point but I’m sure you know that people do not want or enjoy yet another jazz release from her and it shows in the numbers. Sure, some of us do, but that’s the minority. 

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 705
On 10/7/2024 at 5:57 PM, FRANZGA said:

or Gaga just dont know how to feed her fans properly.. it's so sad seeing the size of fanbase shrinking year after year

GP is the key for longevity but your fanbase is your foundation for the first month :nicki_scream:

Her fans supported her jazz albums but they won't support them forever! It's not like she can revive that genre! It's dead! And I think that she doesn't care for the commercial success especially of this project either! 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Popster This Way 899
On 10/7/2024 at 4:57 PM, FRANZGA said:

She alienated her fanbase..she is lucky she still has fans..2019-2023 were horrible..also i don t know if it was pain or cigarettes (and drugs) but she couldn t perform...and after Asib we expected better movies and a huge come back...but she released stupid love and promoted the album only the first day...thank god we have dwas

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,317
On 10/7/2024 at 10:57 PM, FRANZGA said:

At least this time we have LG7 and Jazz at the same time so I won't complain

PopGa is making a comeback!:billiecat:

Spoiler

Inb4 another global disaster happens and she cancels the lead again:bebe:

Popster This Way 899
On 10/7/2024 at 5:00 PM, DonnieDarko said:

And as a matter of fact, I’m sure that all these jazz releases plus lots of hac music scared away casual fans. 

For sure..also I don t understand why her jazz is so bad..thank to this site i discoveres laufey and her type of jazz is so relaxing 

• lol 2

Popster This Way 705
On 10/7/2024 at 6:06 PM, MissAsia said:

For sure..also I don t understand why her jazz is so bad..thank to this site i discoveres laufey and her type of jazz is so relaxing 

No one literally no one thinks that her Jazz is bad! :wtfga:

• paws up 4
  • thanks 4

A Popster Is Born 17,581
On 10/7/2024 at 11:06 PM, MissAsia said:

I wont call it bad, it's just more vintage..

Laufey's is modern sounding jazz

ARTPOPster 1,317
On 10/7/2024 at 11:04 PM, MissAsia said:

She alienated her fanbase..she is lucky she still has fans..2019-2023 were horrible..also i don t know if it was pain or cigarettes (and drugs) but she couldn t perform...and after Asib we expected better movies and a huge come back...but she released stupid love and promoted the album only the first day...thank god we have dwas

To be fair she gave us a lot of materials during that period(VMA、Dawn of Chromatica、Chromatica Ball、L4S、3 Music Videos), It's more than what Beyonce gave her fans for the past two records.

The problem is that Bobby  and the rest of the crew really don't know how to promote an era without her, they can't even do the minimum effort to keep things afloat and everything they do seem like a huge letdown, they were either postponded or made no buzz on social media. I hope she hires more professionals for LG7.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,385
On 10/7/2024 at 8:38 PM, Harry Kat said:

No one literally no one thinks that her Jazz is bad! :wtfga:

It is bad and it has scared away listeners. She should just retire from music now. People are listening to DWAS only because they think it’s Bruno featuring some random woman. 

• lol 8