They are both the same person, Donnie!

• lol 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster to Popster 4,163
On 10/6/2024 at 2:07 PM, Adarsh said:

And that is the only thing being praised. I honestly don’t care what DC nerds think :icant: I just hope Gaga never does a superhero movie again. We can’t deal with straight men.

This was not a superhero movie. I think that's why most CBM fans are most p*ssed, actually. :icant:

The Popster 24

Monthly listeners on Spotify 

#1 Bruno Mars -- 105.490.020 (+365.281)

Gap with The Weeknd (#1 - 114.557.962) -- 9.067.942

• paws up 4
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 2,857
On 10/6/2024 at 2:25 PM, little legend said:

DWAS will surpass A Bar Song on Billboard exactly when the Christmas songs will take over for good. 

Our luck :katy:

And when the christmas songs disappear first week of january, is there a chance we can go back? DWAS feels like the type of song that would fit nicely on the radio among christmas songs

• paws up 1

On 10/6/2024 at 8:15 PM, DonnieDarko said:

@ReadyGaga

It’s great that you made those choices. I don’t have a problem with that and I’m sure Gaga’s not giving a single flying f- about it, but I just felt sorry and angry at the same time. That’s what I wanted to share.

I know how you feel about it, i send you an hug:prideheart:

• love 1

Popster for Sale 59,944

Cowboy Carter at 2.2M global units after 6 months

That’s literally worse than Chromatica

CC is the worst performing album of her career despite having a bigger debut than Renaissance which was bound to perform like this before Cuff It and the tour

Popstanne 5,961

Todd Philips last IG post is lot worse than Gaga when it comes to drags-comments, at least some of those morons know who is to blame, I was totally expecting to not find anything there since people are ignorant to blame who has nothing to do with the artistic choices on it.

• paws up 2
  • sad 1

Popster to Popster 2,816
On 10/6/2024 at 3:23 PM, PanPikus said:

Stream by the way 

Also this might be my favourite from the soundtrack, Gaga sounds angelic :prideheart:

When love somebody started playing during the movie I got so excited they both looked great and she devoured her part :flutter:

• yaas, gaga 2

Popstanne 5,961
On 10/6/2024 at 8:46 PM, Emi said:

her 3rd Oscar is coming 

The way he's not gonna choose any other actress in his movies but her..

Hope that Gaga can find her Yorgos.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,336
On 10/6/2024 at 8:52 PM, Hags Labs said:

When love somebody started playing during the movie I got so excited they both looked great and she devoured her part :flutter:

Oh I was bopping in my seat :jam:

• thanks 1

Kindness Admin 7,948
On 10/5/2024 at 4:36 PM, zoldyck said:

not surprised by Beyonce, her music is only loved by critic and twitter. Nobody in real world enjoys her music.

Katy is shocking, i believe she used to do better before 143. A reverse new-release boost :laughga:

Beyoncé’s numbers before DWAS weren’t that far from Gaga’s. And renaissance did much better than Chromatica. I’m not trying to drag Gaga, but people need to be a bit more serious. Both are doing really well, especially considering their time in the industry. Isolating specific random stats is unproductive.

On 10/6/2024 at 11:30 AM, Stats4LG said:

Is it just me or is DiscussingFilm giving OGH this era :bigbird:

On 10/6/2024 at 11:30 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Medias truly are awful. They all had their « flop debut for folie à deux » ready only for the clicks

On 10/6/2024 at 11:36 AM, gagaxuan said:

I think it’s just that saying the movie is a flop is the easiest way to get engagement now. 

People is on a Joker 2 hate train.

It would be weirder not to report on it? Like we live in a charts thread, please. Why would anyone not talk about one of the biggest comic movie bombs of all time as it’s happening? Not to mention the downfall here has been truly historic.

I too don’t think the movie is quite as bad as it’s getting, but like it IS the story right now and people really don’t like it. There’s no getting around it, sadly.

On 10/6/2024 at 11:31 AM, Gypsy Life said:

That Grace Adolph discussion doesn't belong here

aretha franklin bag GIF

I don’t need to deep-dive into this again, but Grace says positive and negative things about all sorts of people in the industry. She is well-informed and her opinions may be wrong sometimes (even all the time, who cares), but she’s not just trying to hate on Gaga (I won’t deny there are some people she dislikes like maybe Jessica Chastain - didn’t know that - or James Gunn) - but Gaga is for SURE not one of them.

HoG was pretty mixed in the end, but it definitely wasn’t a runaway success. It did OK by some measurements. Whereas Joker 2 is a MASSIVE bomb that WILL impact everyone involved. Obviously Gaga doesn’t deserve nearly as much as Todd, but the people making these decisions care about one thing - MONEY. So yes, producers will be less inclined to take on Gaga from that perspective. Are they the only people in the room? No. Would this mostly impact 200 million budget films, probably. That said, I do disagree with Grace - I don’t think this is will hurt her much if at all.

People expressing their opinions are fine. But people are attacking Grace like she’s called Gaga some talentless hack. Most people don’t like the movie and it’s a massive bomb - one the biggest downfalls of a film in YEARS. Saying it will impact Gaga’s career isn’t some evil master plan, it’s a pretty easy take to have - like BE SERIOUS.

Again, I think she’s WRONG, but some of the responses are insane. Grace has been producing 3-5 hours of content per week for over a DECADE and people want to highlight a handful of small clips and tweets that are negative about Gaga ignoring the context or the WAY WAY WAY more clips where she praises her? That’s genuinely sad, misleading and waste of everyone’s time. I think bringing up HoG’s mild critical reception, Gaga’s noms and its box office are all great points. But dragging her as an OGH and unfair is insane. You can do those things without being a jerk, we should try not be jerks. HoG was a disappointment and Grace has always highlighted her performance in that movie over and over and over again.

I’m sorry, I’m not annoyed because it’s Grace (although obviously I love her), but because people are so ridiculous and cruel and unfair. Like do we need to be so short sided and desperate? Gaga is in a giant flop right now, that’s sad but also ok. We’ll be fine and so will she. 

• paws up 8
  • hugs 2
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 2,857
On 10/6/2024 at 10:10 PM, Leptine said:

I was wondering why I have this account muted. Turns out it's an annoying liddo :icant:

• lol 8