Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 12,223
On 10/18/2024 at 12:10 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

BTW is fully and deeply electronics imo. There some rock influences on some songs but that's still an EDM album

Electric Chapel, Bloody Mary, TEOG, You And I, Marry The Night, Fashion Of His Love, The Queen are all perfection and all completely different to ARTPOP and Chromatica 

I admit i know nothing about musical theory, but if they're EDM than EDM has gotta be the most broad genre ever :rip:

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Popster Is Born 12,389

I went to get a haircut today. And when I entered the hairdresser's DWAS was playing, and then later while getting a haircut Just Dance was playing. GodGa and her Global smashes :teddy:

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

On 10/18/2024 at 10:08 PM, Lazz Monster said:

The Fame? maybe, and it's only better than ARTPOP and Chromatica for me, but TFM and BTW no way

my top 3 is actually BTW, ASIB and Joanne

BTW is much more pop/rock than electropop

You must've listened to BTW on chromatica then cause it's heavily electronic with 80s pop/rock influence. The only track that isn't electronic is yoü & i since it's a ballad rock.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 2,019
On 10/18/2024 at 11:14 AM, Lazz Monster said:

Electric Chapel

On 10/18/2024 at 11:14 AM, Lazz Monster said:

Marry The Night, Fashion Of His Love

These are all electro-house, ARTPOP is almost entirely electro-house, the difference being that ARTPOP is very overproduced and has influences of more hardcore EDM subgenres like brostep

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 12,223
On 10/18/2024 at 12:17 PM, hennywise said:

You must've listened to BTW on chromatica then cause it's heavily electronic with 80s pop/rock influence. The only track that isn't electronic is yoü & i since it's a ballad rock.

well thank God for the 80s pop/rock saving the album and making it a masterpiece :applause:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,223
On 10/18/2024 at 12:18 PM, Ben said:

These are all electro-house, ARTPOP is almost entirely electro-house, the difference being that ARTPOP is very overproduced and has influences of more hardcore EDM subgenres like brostep

that's honestly shocking to me, cuz they really sound totally different imo, the overproduction on ARTPOP really killed it for me then

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 2,019
On 10/18/2024 at 11:21 AM, Lazz Monster said:

that's honestly shocking to me, cuz they really sound totally different imo, the overproduction on ARTPOP really killed it for me then

Born This Way also incorporates synthpop, whereas ARTPOP really doesn't

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,000
On 10/18/2024 at 12:15 PM, PanPikus said:

I went to get a haircut today. And when I entered the hairdresser's DWAS was playing, and then later while getting a haircut Just Dance was playing. GodGa and her Global smashes :teddy:

Or maybe the hairdresser was actually a homo 

areyouhomosexual-cloudboyyuh.gif

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,389
On 10/18/2024 at 5:25 PM, Hags Labs said:

Or maybe the hairdresser was actually a homo 

areyouhomosexual-cloudboyyuh.gif

Considering it's run by two straight twins sisters and the music was playing from tv channel or radio station, don't think so :sweat:

• lol 1
  • love 1