Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARTPOPster 1,027
On 10/18/2024 at 12:25 PM, Gaga Banana said:

Disease sounds better as a song title than Dancing in the shadows or whatever the leaked title was.

:oops:

Was that ever the title? I think it was just the only lyric we had from the CBT tease which matched what she was doing with her MJ-homage dance at the end of the concert. It could still be that song... :romance:

• paws up 3
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 2,079

I hope it’s about giving her lover a disease, or love is a disease or that they’re the disease she wants to get rid of :bradley: ooh so many possibilities 

Popster This Way 937
On 10/18/2024 at 1:33 PM, Rusty said:

Was that ever the title? I think it was just the only lyric we had from the CBT tease which matched what she was doing with her MJ-homage dance at the end of the concert. It could still be that song... :romance:

I saw the title being referenced as the potential lead online lately. Could be an another song or the same . The good thing is it will come sooner than later.

:teddy:

Popster to Popster 4,153
On 10/18/2024 at 8:22 AM, bratstha said:

This song reached #2 in the USA and would have made it to #1 if it weren't for the radio. Many people dreamof  such a failure :rip::laughga:

I'm saying that the song tanked like sh!t after that school massacre, just because of its title... So yes, the name of a song can change its course a lot.

Popstanne 5,995

The title has also TikTok potential which is the most important thing we need to be on board to give the song longevity. 

ARTPOPster 1,027
On 10/18/2024 at 12:38 PM, Gaga Banana said:

I saw the title being referenced as the potential lead online lately. Could be an another song or the same . The good thing is it will come sooner than later.

:teddy:

When D.I.S.E.A.S.E. is actually Dance In Shadows (Every Angels' Sin Eternal) :billie:

• lol 5
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 34,730

GERMANY
#9 (Re) 2 Harlequin (New Peak)

It becomes Gaga’s 8th Top 10 album In Germany.

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 6
  • shook 2
  • yaas, gaga 11
  • love 2